Chapter 138: wake up

Two days later, Wen Lao arrived at Z Star on time.

Long before Wen Lao arrived, Winston had sent people and cars to wait at the port, so Wen Lao was taken directly to the Third Federal Hospital by the spacecraft.

"Master Wen, take a look at my junior." Cong Yi led Wen Lao to Yan Hao's ward.

Sheng Heng, who had been with Yan Hao's bed, quickly got up and moved away to facilitate Wen Lao's inspection, but instead of walking far, he walked around to the other side of the bed and watched Wen Lao's expression nervously.

Wen Lao first stood and observed Yan Hao's face, then put his fingers on Yan Hao's wrist to get the pulse, and then frowned slightly.

Sheng Heng frowned when he saw the old man, and his heart jumped. He opened his mouth to inquire about Yan Hao's situation, but when he saw that the old man turned his head and said to Rong Xuehai: "Is there a record of Yan Hao's mental map in the past two days?"

"Yes, there have always been records." Rong Xuehai nodded repeatedly. He was an admirer of Old Wen. Not only did he see the real person at this time, he also blushed with excitement to help him.

"Bring it to me." Wen Lao said.

"I'm going to print it now."

"No need, I'll print it out." At this time, a gorgeous-looking man walked in. The man was wearing a purple shirt. The button on the neckline was open to reveal the delicate collarbone, giving people a lazy and romantic feeling.

"Ye Chen Pharmacist." Rong Xuehai shouted.

"Wen Lao, this is Yan Hao's mental map for the past two days." Ye Chen walked to Wen Lao and passed the mental map with a smile.

Old Wen took the map and scanned it, and found that some places that needed special attention had already been marked and recorded. He was taken aback and turned his head to look at Ye Chen: "This is what you did?"

"Yes." Ye Chen nodded.

"Are you the pharmacist here?"

"I'm not a Z star, but I just happened to catch up." Ye Chen said.

Old Wen nodded and did not ask any more, lowered his head and continued to look at the mental map. With Ye Chen’s advance notes, it saved a lot of time for Wen Lao to read the mental map, and on the way over by the spacecraft, Wen Lao had already estimated several possible situations in advance, so it didn’t take much time. Wen Lao determined the treatment plan.

"Let's go out and talk." Wen Lao looked up, saw everyone staring at him, turned his head and walked out.

Everyone followed Mr. Wen to the living room outside the ward. Mr. Wen had time to sit down and drink a sip of tea at this time: "Yan Hao's condition is very serious, and it is impossible for him to stabilize his mental strength."

Sheng Heng's pupils shrank and stepped up: "Wen Lao..."

Seeing Sheng Heng's expression, Wen Lao knew what he was going to say, and waved his hand to be quiet: "Listen to me first."

Sheng Heng held back and said nothing.

"So, I plan to take the risk of taking medicine to stimulate his mental power a second time." Old Wen continued.

Everyone was stunned, and they didn't understand why Yan Hao's mental power was already unstable, so Wen Lao would continue to use medicine to stimulate him?

"Are you planning to take this opportunity to directly increase Yan Hao's mental power?" Ye Chen was the first to understand.

Old Wen looked at Ye Chen, with a hint of approval in his eyes: "Yes. Yan Hao's original mental power was A+. Before he used his mental power to connect the pulse magnetic chip, the space cannon almost emptied all of his energy in the minute he was charged. This is the reason that caused his confusion in the sea of ​​consciousness and coma so far. But at the same time, his sea of ​​consciousness has also been expanded, and he has the prerequisites for improving his spiritual power."