Chapter 166: Popular mimicry

The two came out of the hospital together, returned to the base together, and then separated. Sheng Heng went to report to Admiral Sheng, while Yan Hao went back to maintenance room No. 1.

"Master Yan Hao, are you back?" Xiaowei is an assistant specially assigned by Dia to Yan Hao, so he greeted him as soon as Yan Hao entered the door.

"Come to me for something?" Yan Hao asked.

"There is a problem with a mecha system. Master Dia said you are debugging fast. I want you to take a look." Xiaowei said.

"Okay, let me have a look." Yan Hao said as he walked,? "Is there still a box of lunch? Can you help me get a box."

"You haven't eaten yet? I'll get it for you now, or come over after you have eaten for maintenance." Xiao Wei said quickly.

"No, it won't take much time to debug the system. You help me take a box of lunch and put it in the room inside." Yan Hao said that the person had already stepped on the elevator.

The operating system currently used by Mecha was researched by his disciples led by Mr. Zhong. Mr. Zhong would upgrade and change this system every year. Yan Hao followed the whole process. So Yan Hao can't be familiar with this system any more. Just check a few data, he can immediately know where the problem is, and debug it quickly.

Yan Hao completed the system debugging in only ten minutes. After debugging, he handed the mecha to Xiao Wei and went straight into the room inside. Xiao Wei had already placed a boxed lunch in it in advance, Yan Hao was eating, and he was chatting with Zhong Lao by video. It took a long time for the communication to be connected. At the end of the video, Mr. Zhong was standing on the elevator, with the maintenance tools in his hand, and he was overhauling a ninth-level mecha.

"Teacher, I have something to discuss with you." Yan Hao said.

The movements in Elder Zhong's hands didn't stop, and he replied casually: "You said it."

"I want to announce the improved method of the five-level mimicry system." Yan Hao said.

The movement in Elder Zhong's hand paused, and he slowly turned his head to look at Yan Hao at the end of the video: "Now?"

"Now. Teacher,? I think it's the best time to announce the five-level mimicry system." Yan Hao went on to give his reasons, "After I came over, I found that there are not only damaged mechas in the base. They can’t be repaired, and most of them are mecha fighters with damaged fingers. Because they have been manipulating mechas for a long time, many people can’t go to the battlefield. The mechas can be repaired, but the hands of mecha fighters need time. Slowly recovering. I don’t know how long this battle will last. Maybe in the first half of a month, there will not be many fighters left in the entire Federation, so I think the mimic mecha is imperative."

"Have you solved the Fengleishi problem?" Zhong Lao asked.

There are two reasons why Zhong Lao has been reluctant to promote low-level mimics. One is that the low-level mimics are not high in combat effectiveness. The second is to support the operation of the mimic system. The core of the mecha must be Use extremely rare and expensive wind thunder stone to make.

"It's solved. In the past six months, in order to make victory, victory is my latest level seven mimicry mech." The name was just picked, and Yan Hao explained that the teacher would not understand, "When I was making victory, In order to maximize the effect of the phantom spirit stone, various attempts have been made. Then I found that the cyanite stone combined with 10% of the phantom spirit stone, combined with mental power catalysis, can achieve the same effect as the wind thunder stone."