Chapter 145: Who is the heir

Although the biggest threat to the Federation is the Zerg, there are still many interstellar pirates, among which the Demon Dream Pirate Group is the largest and most powerful of all interstellar pirates. Such a powerful combat force suddenly appeared on the planet S36, and it appeared without any concealment. The news spread to the high level of the Federation and other legions in less than a minute.

The base of the Demon Dream Legion has always been in the X Star Territory, and while they are stationed in the X Star Territory, they are also resisting the Zerg. The ordinary people of the Federation may not know this, but as a general of the Legion, it is impossible not to know. So when the Demon Dream Legion appeared on the planet S36, the leaders of the other two legions only briefly froze, and immediately realized the significance of this matter.

The Demon Dream Legion chose to join the Ares Legion.

When he heard the news, Si immediately smashed his anger on the console in the command room.

"Professor Fan, what's going on, why did the Demon Dream Pirates finally choose the God of War Army?" Si Masha will be one of the first people who knew that the Demon Dream Pirates had whitewashing ideas, and this news was precisely this Member Fan. Told him.

The reason why Senator Fan can become a federal congressman is inseparable from the assistant of the Sima Army. He also just got the news at this time. He was also very surprised that Yaomeng chose the God of War Army: "I also just got the news."

"Didn't you say that you will help us contact the Demon Dream Legion?" Si immediately asked.

"I said, I passed all the conditions you gave to the head of the Demon Dream Corps."

"Then why did they choose the God of War Army?"

"Perhaps the conditions given by others are better?" Mr Fan said, "You can bribe me to help you plan, isn't it?"

"If it's the Feng Family, this possibility is still there, but the God of War Corps is so poor. The annual military salary has to rely on his wife to make money subsidies. What does he take to bribe the Monster Dream Corps?"

"You can only ask Ye Chen about this." Mr Fan said.

Now I ask if there is a fart, everyone has already gone to planet S36. Although the fact that the Demon Dream Legion joined the God of War Legion has not been officially announced, the appearance of the Demon Dream Legion in such a high-profile manner is afraid that the two sides have already negotiated the conditions, and today is just a cutscene.

And indeed, as he expected, the Demon Dream Legion did come and walked through the scene, and the specific conditions had been negotiated by both of them through video before they came. At this time, in the Hungry Hall of the God of War Corps, Admiral Sheng was granting the rank of lieutenant general to the boss of the Demon Dream Corps, Lin Xuesong.

God of War currently has only three lieutenants, each of whom has served for the Army of the Gods of War for more than 20 years. Sheng Tianxing's ability to award the title of Lieutenant General Lin Xuesong to the Army of God of War shows his importance to the Army of the Demon Dream. After Lin Xuesong was awarded the title of lieutenant general, Ye Chen was subsequently awarded the rank of major general, and then several senior members of the Demon Dream Corps were also awarded the corresponding ranks.

"Lieutenant General Lin, according to our agreement, the Demon Dream Legion will still be stationed in the X Star Territory. I will not interfere with you too much, but now that you are wearing military uniforms and have the corresponding military ranks, then the military rules of the Ares Legion are you Must be obeyed." Soldiers abide by military regulations, this is Shengtianxing's bottom line.