Chapter 37: Worry about

After several days of interstellar flight, He Shao finally returned to his hometown, H star.

H-star is an entertainment planet. Most of the entertainment industry in the Federation is on H-star. Most of the people in H-star also do things related to the entertainment industry. He Shao's parents started entertainment companies.

When He Shao was in elementary school, he formulated his ideals, to be a big boss who is more successful than his parents, to make his entertainment company bigger and stronger, and become the leading enterprise of H Star. But when he was in the sixth grade of elementary school, his own uncle discovered the gift of mecha manufacturing. Since then, his life trajectory has shifted.

"Parents, I'm back." He Shao shouted as soon as he entered the house.

"Little master, you are back." A middle-aged woman in a gray uniform greeted her.

"Aunt Liu, where are my parents?" He Shao asked.

"Mr and wife were originally waiting for you at home, but the company had something happened just now, so they rushed over." Aunt Liu said with a smile, "but my wife told me to cook so many dishes that my master loves. Master is hungry. Are you hungry, do you want to eat something first?"

"Really, the son is important or the company is important." He Shao complained, and his anger disappeared, "No, I will take a bath first."

He Shao returned to his room, found a set of casual clothes from the closet, and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After the shower, He Shao put on his half-dry hair and began to call Yan Hao.

Soon, the communication was connected.

"Hao, I'm home." He Shao greeted enthusiastically.

"You got home, did the road go smoothly?" In the video, Yan Hao was a little faint.

He Shao frowned and asked: "No, I will leave these few days. You have been in the laboratory. You haven't gone back to sleep."

"Yes, I went back last night." Sheng Heng came over to accompany him to dinner last night, and then at ten o'clock, he came over to urge him to go back to sleep.

"Did that not eat?" He Shao asked.

"Eat." When Sheng Heng came over in the morning, he also brought him breakfast.

"Then why are you sluggish? Is the research not going well?" He Shao asked.

Yan Hao shook his head.

"Then what's the matter with you?" Why did Yan Hao suddenly faint after eating well, sleeping well, and the study did not go smoothly.

"I... seem to be disliked." At the other end of the video, Yan Hao, with his head drooping, couldn't bear He Shao's careful question, and finally said it out. He bit his lip, his face full of sadness.

I go, is this being bullied?

He Shao immediately sat up straight, and said angrily: "Is your strange brother coming to you again?"

"No." Yan Hao shook his head.

"Who is that?" He Shao asked.

"It's...Senior Sheng." Speaking of Sheng Heng's name, Yan Hao thought of the alienation of Sheng Heng when he left the training room before, and couldn't help but feel uncomfortable again.

In fact, Yan Hao didn’t know what was wrong with him. He had been hated and isolated by people around him in his previous life. Apart from his parents, he rarely cared about other people’s attitudes, but he didn’t know why, as long as he thought that Sheng Heng might hate him. He was very uncomfortable. So that from just now to now, he didn't even want to analyze the experimental data, and has been reflecting on whether he did something wrong. Otherwise, why did the senior who brought him breakfast in the morning suddenly became alienated from him?