Chapter 29: Are you teasing me?

Mecha training room.

Sheng Heng came out of the mecha cockpit with sweat, and walked to a bench to rest.

At this time, Cheng Wenkang also slowly crawled out of the mecha cockpit. Although he was sweaty, his face looked better than Sheng Heng. When he got out of the cockpit, the first thing he did was rush to the training room. I took a bottle of ice water in the refrigerator in the corner to drink. After half a bottle was poured fiercely, he had the strength to speak.

"I'm so thirsty." Cheng Wenkang took another bottle of water from the refrigerator and threw it at Sheng Heng who was sitting on the bench. "Boss, go on."

Hearing the sound, Sheng Heng raised his head and raised his hand to pick up the water thrown by the other party. The moment he caught the water, Sheng Heng's fingers trembled suddenly, and suddenly he lost his strength and could not hold it. The water slipped from Sheng Heng's fingertips to the ground.

"Boss..." Cheng Wenkang was startled, then as if thinking of something, his eyes fixed on Sheng Heng's fingers, "Your hand hurts again?"

"It's okay, just wait a while." Sheng Heng said indifferently.

Cheng Wenkang opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something, but in the end he didn't say anything. He just walked over and picked up the bottle of water that had fallen. When he was about to help Sheng Heng unscrew the cap, the water bottle Was held by a trembling hand.

"I'll do it myself, I won't even be able to unscrew the bottle cap." Sheng Heng took the water from Cheng Wenkang's hand, then screwed the bottle cap with his fingers, twisting it twice before unscrewing it.

"Boss, your recent training volume has exceeded the standard." Cheng Wenkang persuaded.

"How many hours do you practice a day, and how many hours do I practice a day?" Sheng Heng laughed at himself, "You are not considered as a hard worker in the class. You have to practice for five hours a day. I only have three hours. Did you exceed the standard? ?"

"Boss, your hand..." Cheng Wenkang's words were automatically muted in Sheng Heng's eyes, and he said after a long while, "I'll go to the pharmacy store to buy medicine."

After speaking, Cheng Wenkang got up and left the mecha training room and walked to the drug store. After walking for a while, he suddenly thought of someone alone.

In the dormitory of the mecha manufacturing department, Yan Hao was studying the circuit diagram of the five-level mecha. It seemed that he had encountered some difficulties and was thinking hard.

"Don't pull it." He Shao walked over and gently patted Yan Hao's hair pulling hand.

"Huh?" Yan Hao raised his head in confusion.

"You pull your hair as soon as you think, and then pull it down like this, be careful to become bald at a young age." He Shao frightened.

Yan Hao put down his hands in embarrassment. It seemed that only then did he realize that he was pulling his hair again. He had this habit since he was a child. Often, after thinking about a problem, his hair would become messy. In the last life, the people in the laboratory were almost the same, so he didn't care.

"It's okay." Yan Hao replied.

"It's okay? Don't be unscrupulous because there are hair growth potions now. You have to shave your head before using hair growth potions. Are you going to class with a bald head for a month?"

"I mean, I won't be bald." He still had thick hair from his last life to death.

"How do you know about this future?"