Chapter 63: Make potions

After Yan Hao was reborn, he gave up the medicine profession and changed the manufacture of mecha. One of the reasons was because he liked mecha very much, but the other more important reason was that he wanted to completely break away from Yan Fei's halo.

This halo includes that Yan Fei always suppresses his research easily in pharmacy, including colleagues and friends who always feel inexplicably bullying and jealous of Yan Fei, and even Yan Fei's future partner, Sima Mingxuan.

Since he entered the Mecha Manufacturing Academy, he has been completely cut off from the people and things of the previous life. In the past seven or eight months, he has lived an ordinary and ordinary life, and his life is very pleasant. The classmates around him would not glare at him for no reason, let alone attack him coldly. He even made friends and met a teacher who would pass on his knowledge. Even the two times that Yan Fei came to him, he didn't suffer much.

Just when he felt that he had escaped from Yan Fei's protagonist's halo, Sima Mingxuan suddenly appeared in front of him.

How could Sima Mingxuan appear here?

Is he going to help Yan Fei deal with me again?

No, they shouldn't know each other at this time. Yan Fei met Sima Mingxuan as a sophomore.

"Don't be afraid, brother, I will put the medicine here." Sima Mingxuan saw Yan Fei's look of fear, thinking that the other party was shocked by the evil spirit on his body, and he tried to pull out a gentle smile and raised his hand. Put the six-level sedative on the table next to him, and then took two steps back.

Yan Hao still looked at Sima Mingxuan on alert, without moving at all.

Sima Mingxuan thought that Yan Hao was still scared, and reluctantly stepped back two steps, jokingly: "I saw that my apprentice dared to pick up people with his bare hands, but I thought he was a courageous person. Now it seems that I have to practice again."

"He's just a freshman." Xiao Tianhan couldn't help but explain for Yan Hao.

"Freshman?" Sima Mingxuan looked at Yan Hao in surprise.

Yan Hao turned his head and didn't look at Sima Mingxuan, trying hard to suppress the memory picture that involuntarily appeared in his mind.

"I heard that Yan Fei said that you have liked to **** things from him since you were a kid. You have to **** whatever he has. Now that you show up with me, are you planning to **** me?"

"I'm not, I'm just here to adjust the proportion of medicine."

"The medicines I use are all directly configured by the research institute, need you to adjust?" Sima Mingxuan's beautiful Danfeng eyes were full of mockery.

"The proportions of the medicines you have always used to soak in the bath are all set by me."

"Starting to grab the credit?"

"I didn't!" Yan Hao knew that he would never believe these three words. Although he didn't like Yan Fei and compared him everywhere, he never bothered to lie.

"No? I have been soaking this medicine for a year. It was Yan Fei who helped me adjust it or sent it directly from the laboratory. Why didn't you come before, but suddenly came today? Didn't you know that Yan Fei happened to be absent?"

"I am not. The mental map you passed to the research room today is abnormal, and the proportion of the medicine needs to be adjusted again, so I came here." Yan Hao said.

"I have to adjust the ratio in my bathroom?" Sima Mingxuan sneered.

"right."

"Ah."