Chapter 1

Dabi's POV:

I think I don't have to introduce myself. Most people know me as a member of the League of Villains. A criminal, the guy with the burn marks... the guy with pitch black hair and turqouise eyes whose face and body is full of staples and piercings.

Dabi...

Today's mission in the league is finally over. Sometimes they are completed effortlessly because they are boring, but sometimes they are pretty hard to do. And today was one of those days when it was hard...

I'm exhausted, I feel like a pile of trash and I just want to go home and fall over my bed, our bed and sleep.

Lately it was like this. Shigaraki gave us a really hard time and the missions became worse and worse. Next to my burn marks, I am now full of other cuts and scratches and my muscles feel heavy. In general I don't have energy for anything. Not even her...

Currently it was late at night, or was it almost morning? Whatever... I don't really know because I'm fucking tired and I don't care about such things.

Walking down the path I usually take to go back home, something in my guts told me this day is going to be worse than it already is. However I tucked it in the back of my mind, because as I already said, I don't care.

Let me just finally arrive home...

The streets were empty and the weather was cold and foggy. With slow steps I was walking towards our apartment, which is located a few blocks away from my spot.

Soon I finally reached my destination and I walked up the stairs with my burning feet. Not only my feet, but my arms, my head, every limbs I have, even my nerves and muscles I have are aching.

Leaning my forehead on the door, I took out my keys from my pocket. The keyring was decorated with that certain little skull shaped keychain I got from her in the beginning of our relationship.

The only sounds echoing in the building were my tired groans and my keys. I opened the front door as quietly as I could because she is probably sleeping right now and I don't want to wake her up.

Once I closed the door, I kicked off my boots lazily next to the entrance and took off my coat, hanging it on the coat hanger. As usually I took a quick shower to wash off the dirt from my body. I wouldn't want to dirty the sheets with my blood. After showering I put on a clean pair of boxers and walked inside our bedroom.

However something was off... Something was very strange. It felt... empty...

As I looked around it in the moonlit room it was very empty. (Y/n) was nowhere to be seen. That was the first thing I searched for. My first thought was that she went outside the balcony to smoke a cigarette, but she wasn't there.

I checked every room in the apartment... The kitchen, the toliet, the living room, the bathroom too, even though I just came out of there. But she wasn't there. She was nowhere. I checked the closet too just in case she was joking, but no, she wasn't there either. Moreover it was almost entirely empty. Only a few of my clothes were inside there.

"(Y/n), where are you? This is not funny..." I called out to her, but I got no answer so I tried again. "(Y/n)!"

I repeated her name countless times, checking each room again just in case I missed something.

No, I didn't miss anything. She's nowhere. Nowhere in this fucking place...

"(Y/n)! Stop with this game! It's not funny the slightest!" I exclaimed, hoping she would come out from the shadows or something with a giggle and a playful look on her face. But no... No and no...