Chapter 23

Author's note: Reader's discretion advised 🤭

.
.
.

Dabi's POV:

"Fuck~ just fuck me already!" She begged more. How sweet was that to hear her being so desperate for me. Well I didn't blame her. We teased each other for a whole fucking week so no wonder she wanted to get piped.

But for me it was pure satisfactory to see her like this which meant I won't stop with the teasing even though I was pleased with her begging.

I brushed a single finger over her drenched panties again and watched her expression through the mirror. Her breathing was ragged, her cheeks were red and she was already sweating.

I loved it...

"Naughty bitch." I rasped next to her ear. "How much do you want it?"

She moved her pretty little cunt on my finger to feel more friction over her pussy, but I pulled back, raising that finger to my lips to have a taste of her. However of course I made sure she is watching. I licked it clean whilst staring into her eyes through the mirror, then smirked.

The look she gave me was priceless. "Stop with the teasing." She said eith longing eyes.

"Oh, so you don't want it right?"

"No no no! I want it so bad, please!" She begged again.

I grabbed her jaw from behind, holding it in a firm grip till her lips pluckered. "You really are a bitch, aren't you? We are in public and you want my cock. Tsk tsk tsk... You don't have any shame, do you?"

I unzipped my pants with one hand and pulled my boxers down only enough to let my dick spring free, then I slid away her panties to the side and raised the same hand in front of her mouth, letting go of her jaw eventually. "You know what to do." I spoke to her and she spit out a good amount of saliva, which dripped down onto my palm. "Good girl." I praised.

After wettening her cunt and my cock, I placed the tip at her hole, poking it slightly as a teasing. From the corner of my eyes I saw how hard she bit down on her lower lip to don't let her voice come out from her.

I wanted to continue teasing her but I was starving for her as much as she did for me and slowly slid my dick inside her tight hole, stopping halfway. "Fuck." I growled, then in a steady rythm I fucked her from behind, her boobs pressing up on the mirror harder each time I took her in to my girth.

I wanted to fuck her harder, but I couldn't let the seller hear us so I tried to remain as quiet as possible with my deep thrusts. "Holy shit, how much I missed your pussy baby."

"Harder~ mmm, please. Faster!" She moaned in a whisper, but it was obvious that she is having a hard time to hold herself back.

"Aren't you afraid of getting caught?" I slowed down my pace a bit so she could answer me without whimpering like a small bunny.

"I don't care." She breathed out whilst clenching down on me, making my dick twitch with anticipation. She was so fucking tight for me.

With a swift movement I turned her around, bending down a bit and picked her up by the underside of her thighs and pressed her back on the mirror, plunging my dick in her the next moment. With my guidance I moved her legs around my hips, then put one of my palms over her mouth, ramming my cock harder in her than before just as she requested.

The pleas she showed me with her eyes to don't stop made my dick throb and twitch more. Rubbing her juicy insides was fucking amazing. It made everything even more exciting, almost sinful, a crime rather that we are doing all of this in a public place and only a thick curtain is hiding us from the peeking eyes and ears.