Chapter 10

Dabi's POV: (present~)

Her phone was off of course. I couldn't reach her that way. I'm sure she simply blocked my number since I tried to call her a lot of times and left her about a million voicemails and texts which she never answered to.

Barely 3 days passed since she left me and that shitty letter for me. Only thinking about it made me have goosebumps all over my skin. I didn't even want to think about her disappearance.

I just wanted her back so I could hold her again... kiss her again... make love to her again... simply be with her again. To hear her scolding me for stupid shit and see her pouting with her hands on her hips as she always did. To see her get so flustered when I get close to her and melt because of my touch. To have her snuggle closer to me when she's cold, which happened almost all the time. But I didn't mind it... I loved to do such things with her.

But where should I look for her?

"Dabi did you hear what I was saying?" Shigaraki snapped me out of my thoughts.

Currently I'm at the hideout and I had no idea what the fuck he was saying. All I could think about was her. All of my attention and thoughts are wandering around her, searching for possibilities and solutions how I could get her back.

"He has love-sorrow~" Toga mocked and I clicked my tongue.

"I'm just sleepy." I denied, crossing my arns and leaning back on the wall behind me.

She came up to me poking my cheek. "No, you are thinking about her aren't you? Did you argue? That's why you look so sad?"

I snapped her hand away. "Fuck off and stop assumpting nonsense."

"Did she cheat on you?" Spinner asked. "Man that's shit."

"Oh that's-" Compress started but boss slammed his fist on the bar counter.

"Shut up all of you." He said.

Everyone got back to where they were either sitting or standing, not continuing this conversation fortunately. This was none of their business even hough they knew about her.

"Dabi I suggest you to pay more attention. I told you already that if that girl distracts you more than she should... well, you know the consequences. Don't make me repeat myself."

"Tch..." I clicked my tongue, knitting my brows. "You know nothing about her." I growled.

"Don't I? I know more than you think." He said, scratching his neck. His expression was hidden behind that hand mask as always. Annoyed me to hell all the time by the way.

"No, you don't" I retorted.

"She's just a bitch. Letting herself get fucked by strangers, nothing special. Honestly I don't know what you see in her."

I clenched my fists, getting angrier with each word he had said about her. It's known by everyone we never got along too well with Shigaraki and whenever he provoked me it turned into disaster. I didn't care if he insulted me or mocked me, but I won't let him talk about (y/n) like that.

So without thinking, I summoned flames in my palm and ran towards him. He did the same. But when we were about to touch each other, the both of us has been stopped by Kurogiri's portals.

We were close to each other but the portals didn't let us to hurt the other. I was staring at him with a death glare. Through his mask, I was able to see him peeking out from between those fingers with his piercing red eyes. The tension in the air was thick. Nobody dared to move.

"It's not a solution to kill our comrades." Kurogiri tried to knock some sense into us, but none of us cared at the moment. "Remember we have the same goals."