Chapter 18

Part 2 of this dirty smut 🛐
Happy reading huns ❤️

.
.
.

Dabi's POV:

Two of my fingers fucked her while I thumbed her clit. She was a moaning mess.

Grabbing her jaw I forced her head to turn sideway so she could look at me. "Stop squirming for fucks sakes." I ordered her.

She gasped when I accelerated the pace of my fingers in her cunt. Her hands were desperately gripping onto the sheets over my bed as she tried her best to stay still for me.

I found a certain spot inside her that caused her to bite on her bottom lip so hard and whine as she arched her back to feel my fingers more in her pretty little cunt.

"Fuck~ please Dabi, I-... Ah~ I want more. More... Please~ I'm begging you" I let out a soft chuckle and gave a slap to her ass again, then leant close next to her ear, nibbling the shell of it.

"What is it baby? Aren't my fingers enough for you? Are you that eager?" I growled lowly beside her ear like a beast, watching every single reaction she did. Makeup over her eyes and lips long gone and messed up, cheeks red, eyes holding desire for more.

"No, it's not enough. I want more~" she moaned. My fingers halted to a stop. She noticed it too and whined, trying to wiggle her ass and ride my fingers to feel more friction. "Please Dabi, please~"

How could I say no to such begging? Besides I want to fill up that cunt too.

I pulled my fingers out, causing her to whine and squirm. I kneeled behind her, lining my cock with her dripping entrance. With my other hand I pushed her head down on the matress.

"Arch that back for me baby and push that ass up high in the air." I ordered her. She didn't want to seem so desperate and tried not to rush her movements, but I easily saw through her. She couldn't hide her desires from me.

I rubbed the tip of my cock over her slick just to tease her. "Please~" she moaned for me.

"Please what?"

Her cheeks turned a deep shade of red. It was just so fun to humiliate her, but she loved it.

"Don't be so mean... Please please~" like a fucking bitch she moved her ass round and round just to feel the tip of my dick more on her needy cunt.

I snickered and pushed my dick all the way in without answering her. My cock was throbbing as I heard her crying out my name when I took her till my pelvis made contact with her juicy cunt. Once I was fully inside of her she tried to bury my cock even more deeper by wiggling her ass side to side.

"Damn baby, you are so fucking needy aren't you? Desperately trying to get my cock as deep as you can. Not that I'm complaining though." I chuckled.

I pulled halfway out "It's just ah~" then I thrusted deep inside her again, our skins slapping against each other. "It feels so fucking good oh my god~" she slurred on her words.

My hand wandered over her ass and gave her a harsh smack, causing her to whine from the sudden contact. Then I moved my hand to one of her soft breasts, gripping on it eventually, pinching her nipple as I fucked her in a rythm.

"Mine." I growled. "All of this fucking body and pussy is mine." All she could do was moan and whimper like a bitch, eagerly nodding in agreement that she's mine.

"Your pussy is so fucking wet baby." I said through gritted teeth. She was right with her earlier statement. It felt so good to fuck her.

I spread her asscheeks and watched my cock disappear in that slick hole. She was almost shaking from pleasure when I started toying with her swollen clit, rubbing small circles on it.