Chapter 17

Author's note: in this chapter not even holy water will help you. Fucking rough shit ahead... Reader's discretion advised before starting...

.
.
.

Dabi's POV:

There sat (y/n) in front of me on my drawer. No clothes hiding her beautiful body. For long seconds I took my time to graze my eyes on her. She was so flustered by my gaze and I enjoyed it very much.

She is always so fierce and sassy, yet she is so shy now. Altough I have a feeling she is wilder in bed than what she showed me the first time. Damn those plump lips would look so good around my cock. And I just figured what her punishment should be.

I let out a low chuckle and she looked at me confused. "W-what is it?" She stuttered.

"I swear you are so fucking annoying sometimes. All this prostitute shit and now this camgirl bullshit-"

"Dabi..." She whispered my name, but I grabbed her jaw and squeezed her face until her lips puckered.

"Shut the fuck up (y/n) and let me speak." I spat back at her and soon she went silent. "Now, was that so hard?" I questioned her in a mocking way, bending to her level. She didn't respond with words, rather shook her head.

"All you do is being so fucking sassy with me and doing this bullshit, selling your body, letting others to see you like this, but that's just not right. On top of that you tried to do this behind my back." I snickered. "You could say I'm an impatient man and yeah... I definitely am. You act so innocent about it as if you didn't do anything at all, but you are going to stop this now." I grunted.

"Dabi, I'm sorry..." She squeaked and I tightened my grip.

"I said shut up. I haven't finished yet." I hissed and she nodded, showing me puppy eyes just to try and soften me.

And of course it works... Fuck you...

"You have a talent in pissing me off don't you?" I muttered, then grabbed the back of her head and pressed my lips on hers to claim those plump lips.

She moaned onto my lips, running her hand all over my exposed chest and let her palms feel the hot flesh mold onto them. I trailed kisses down along her jaw, slowly moving down to her neck to suck more bruises over her delicate skin.

I pulled back and she whined, but before she could say anything I spoke up. "On your knees you little brat." I ordered her nodding towards the ground.

She fully knew there's no point in going against my orders at this moment, so she simply hopped off the drawer and let her knees fall down onto the solid floor in front of me obediently.

It was so fun to see her submitting to me and I couldn't help but grin down at her. A somewhat evil, toothy smile as I let my thumb run over her bottom lip. I patted her cheek several times before lifting my hand a bit higher to give a slight slap to her face with a bit more strength. Not a painful one of course, but enough for her to feel it sting.

She didn't glare at me, nor do she whined and I just go to know... she loves to be submissive. All I gotta do is to find the boundaries for her liking. I wonder what are they.

"Open your mouth." I ordered. She listened to me again lifting her head up and opening her mouth wide for me. I grabbed her jaw and bent down to her level, pursing my lips in the meantime only to spit into her's, then pressed her chin up to make her lips shut.

"Now swallow." I saw a surprised glint in her eyes, but she did it anyway. "I swear it's so entertaining to see you being so good for me." I mocked her again then snorted. "Soon you will learn to be a good girl for me all the fucking time. Not only now."