Chapter 11

Dabi's POV: (present~)

(Y/n) had no clue that I followed her. I didn't want to. I had to... I didn't want to be a stalker, but I had to know where she lives now so I could prepare something for her to get her back.

I was never the type to chase anyone, especially a woman, but she's different... because I love her. And if I missed this chance, probably there would be less opportunities to meet her again so randomly like I did.

She stopped at an apartment building not far from the store and went inside. The bulding was 10 floor high so there are many possibilities where she is staying in currently. That's why I followed her inside too. It was very risky, but I couldn't just knock on all of the doors and see if she's in that one or not.

I tried to be as quiet as I could and heard her stopping at the third floor.

Great... Now I got it. All I gotta do is prepare everything.

I remember her face when I first done something similar for her. The only difference was that it was in my apartment.

.
.
.

Flashback~

"Dabi what's with you today? You act very strange." She asked curiously.

I couldn't help but be nervous because I didn't know if she will like my little surprise or not. It's fucking cheesy and I never done anything like this before for anyone, but she makes me soft towards her and since I'm not really good with words, I want to show her I care about her through acts.

"Nothing really, just come already." I replied.

Ever since she gave me that skull shaped keychain we spent even more time together than before. Everything happened in it's own way. She moved from the couch to my bed to my request. We didn't do anything yet more than kissing and cuddling. Maybe that was what I needed. And probably it was because I really didn't want to screw up. There was something different about her I liked.

Sometimes she was still a fierce one when she was angry, but most of the time she was kind, surprising me with her cooking when I got home from a tiring mission or massaging my shoulders to ease my pain. Whenever I got home with the smallest scratch, she treated me. Even helped me with my staples when there were pieces missing I didn't even notice until she said it. It was hard to hold back my desires at those times, but there was no need to rush. Time was on our side fortunately.

She was worrying over me when I didn't go home after more than 2 days, telling me how worried she was, thinking about the worst, and once she calmed down a bit she scolded me afterwards. It was a habit of her's to punch my chest with her tiny fists while she let out her anger. I simply let her, so she would calm down. In the end she always hugged me and I always told her everything's alright and it's not that easy to kill me, yet she was worried sick all the time.

Before we headed back home we hopped on my motorbike with her sitting behind me. She held tightly onto me, leaning her head over my back while she laced her arms around my torso.

I wanted to take her somewhere first.

"I'm still wondering how come your body is so warm all the time." She giggled.

"Told you already shortcake that it's because of my quirk." I said as I fixed my clothes, starting the engine in the meantime.

"Stop calling me shortcake!"

"But you are." I chuckled.

"No!" I could imagine her pouting face in front of myself.

Without saying anything further, I drove off. As always, she clung onto me like her life depended on it. When I first took her for a ride she was yelling to stop and gripped onto me very tightly. Now she's more used to it, but she's still afraid for the first few minutes. After those few minutes her grip loosens every time and she becomes much more calm.