Chapter 14

Author's note: smut warning. Not too kinky as I usually write my smuts, but it's an intense one 🤫🤭

Happy reading huns ❤️

Dabi's POV:

Alcohol... weed... desires... lust... and much more words and phrases that fit into this situation we were in.

On the backseat in some strangers' car...

When she climbed over my lap, I was quick to press my lips against her jaw, slowly ghosting kisses down till I reached her neck, letting my breath land on her skin.

It was fun to see her shivering just by only this, and I couldn't hold back the smirk that appeared on my face. She inhaled sharply when I let my tongue draw a strip over her skin before I bit down on it gently.

Surprised at the sensation she let out a yelp. I pulled back and studied her face for any trace of discomfort. That small yelp wasn't for that. Her expression told all. Those red cheeks, those big, pleading eyes. She wanted more. And who am I to refuse such an offer from a gorgeous woman.

I didn't move for a few seconds, waiting whether she would wait for me or-... Oh there it is... She smashed her lips on mine, grabbing both sides of my face. That's what I exactly wanted. To make her as hungry for me as I am for her.

What a naughty woman do we have here... I like that.

I went for her neck again, biting down on her soft flesh. One of my hands which were resting over her hips previously moved up on her sides. She was trembling again by my touch. I could clearly feel how hard her heart was pounding beneath her chest when I groped her boobs, while my mouth was still working on leaving a dark hickey over her neck.

"You're mine now." I groaned against her skin, voice muffled a bit, but crystal clear for her to hear what I said.

It was just a bonus that she wore thin clothes, it was almost like she didn't have anything on herself. However of course I will tear this obstacle off once the time comes for that. It was obvious she felt aroused since her pretty cunt brushed over my clothed cock. Not that I blame her, nor do I mind, because I felt the same way.

Oh, and the moment when I squeezed her boob a little bit harsher, I heard something I wanted to hear more of soon. A slight moan. Fuck, that sound of hers was amazing.

I want her to reward me with more of those moans, hearing her chanting my name till that's the only word she knows when I'm going to fuck her.

Her dress was already slid up over her ass due to the position we were in. It just made things easier for me and I could effortlessly take it off of her, throwing it to god knows where inside this car. I didn't care to be honest.

I was welcomed with the sight of her cleavage in front of my eyes. Another thin fabric hiding her breasts, yet I still found it very sexy. She looked divine even in those matching undergarments.

Makes me want to devour her...

Before my mind could process what I wanted, I dug my face between those beautiful, soft tits, inhaling the sweet natural scent she carried all the time next to the perfume she used. What a turn on.

"Mmm, so delicious." I muttered and she let her fingers entangle in my hair, surprising me a bit when she made me pull back from her.

"This is no fair. I'm practically almost entirely undressed while you are still wearing your clothes." It was a demand from her.

"How naughty of you. Eager." I chuckled, but of course I pulled back, taking off my hoodie and shirt, leaving myself shirtless in front of her, tossing the unneeded clothes somewhere as well as I did with her's previously.