Chapter 32 (Last)

Author's note: I lied... 😂 My ass couldn't stop writing today so I continued. Enjoy the triple update 💓

.
.
.

Dabi's POV:

A gunshot...

That's what I heard coming from behind (y/n). My eyes widened in horror, but I sighed in relief when she turned around and pointed at our enemy as she spoke up. "Ha! Loser! You missed!" She exclaimed.

I couldn't help but chuckle at her. She was always a child in the heart. A fierce, strong woman who talks back a lot, but somehow I loved it. I didn't know the reason. All I knew was that she was the one I was always looking for.

Who am I kidding... I wasn't looking for anyone. I used to bring different women in my bed every single day, but when she stepped into my life I stopped that. She had some kind of magical effect on me that clouded my mind. All I could think about was her after our first encounter. We went through a lot and denied for so long that we are not a couple. We told ourselves that we are just 'hanging out'. However later the both of us knew that it was bullshit. We were together. We couldn't and didn't want to deny it anymore.

Things happened so fast... In a blink of an eye a whole year has passed and we didn't even realize it and despite all the toxic shit we were madly in love with each other.

Two broken souls who never had a chance to prove their worth to the world. I was a criminal, a villain in the public eye, while she was always titled as a simple whore, a prositute. Nothing else. Maybe that's why we got along so well.

She never wanted anything else but someone who accepts her. I wanted the same for myself and I got it from her. I knew I wasn't a smooth-skinned man. Some people even called me a monster due to my looks. My scars that is... But she never did. She loved me the way I was and that meant the world to me.

That's why the guy's next words made my heart stop beating. "Really? Then you should take a second look on yourself." He laughed like a maniac. "Even if I can't get the informations about you or the league, Dabi, I still can cause pain to you for destroying my business."

(Y/n) glanced down at herself, voice cracking from the sight she saw. Her stomach was bleeding and she turned back to me with a dreadful expression written all over her face, but she could barely see me since I was already on my way to kill the guy.

Time stopped around me and my mind was clouded with anger. I didn't even realize what I was doing. Stabbing a now lifeless body with my knife that is. Blood painting my white shirt red whilst my face expression screamed insane. I felt like I was deaf and I didn't hear a single thing around myself and I didn't even notice my actions until (y/n)'s weak voice called out to me.

"Da...bi."

My eyes widened in horror when I saw that I stabbed the guy's face unrecognizable. I simply couldn't believe my eyes.

Dropping the knife beside his head on the ground I turned back to (y/n) who was about to fall on her knees.

I hurried to catch her and sat down on the ground, holding her like a baby when I finally reached her. My free hand stroked her soft skin over her face as I stared into her eyes. "Baby, baby I'm here. I'm right here." I reassured her.

This must be only a dream. I didn't come here, I didn't hire a hacker and I didn't get seperated from her. This is just a dream, a nightmare. This can't be happening with me. I'm going to wake up and she will be right next to me. All of this breakup thing was just a nightmare. Something my mind created... I know it... Wake up, Dabi!