Chapter 20

Dabi's POV:

We stood in line in the restaurant. It was early in the evening and there were mostly younger people inside here.

"Alright babe. Stay here, I'll be right back 'kay?" I spoke to her and wanted to walk away, but her grip on my arm tightened. She didn't want to let go of me. "What is it?"

"Don't leave me alone. There are a lot of creepy guys here." She looked around and I did the same. Non of them were suspicious for me.

"Don't worry babe, it won't take long." I kissed her forehead and headed to the restroom.

Depending on how much people stood in line in front of us, we won't be the next ones for more than ten minutes. I wanted to show her this place for a long time and make her try out my favourite. Hope she will like it.

After I took care of my business in the bathroom I washed my hands and went out the swing door that creaked just like the back door on the apratment building we live in.

Aren't there any repairmans in this fucking town?

(Y/n) was still waiting for me. Fortunately there were only two people in front of her, meaning we will finally be the next in line in just a couple of minutes.

"Did any of those 'creepy' guys approached you?" I mocked her and she knitted her brows, punching my shoulder.

"Oh fuck you Dabi!"

"In front of so many people?" I teased. She pouted again, unable to sass back this time. Or perhaps she just didn't want to.

She was scanning the menu that hung from the ceiling with her eyes, figuring out what she wanted to eat. "What do you suggest?" She asked me.

"Well I guess everything's fine here. I tried out everything already. Wanna order the same as me?" I looked down at her.

"And what is that?"

"Burger, coke, fries and my favourite which is tortilla wrap. Sometimes I also order ice cream too." I told her.

"Yes yes I want that too!" She excitedly said and we took a step forward.

Finally we are next...

"Good evening! What would you like to order?" The woman behind the desk asked us. She had the most bored expression of all the workers here. She always looked like she is ready to kill herself because of this job.

I would do the same though in her place...

"We wanna order 2 from everything I'm gonna say. Burger with fries and coke, tortilla wra-"

She cut me off. "I'm afraid you can't order tortilla wrap."

I raised a brow. "Why? Did you run out of it?"

"No. We took them off the menu. People didn't really buy it and our boss said we should-"

It was my turn to cut her off this time. "So you are telling me there are no tortilla wraps, right?"

"Yes sir. I'm sorry. But we have a new-"

"I don't fucking care what new shit you have, I want my tortilla wrap. And quickly." I started to get angry.

"That can't happen. We don't have tortilla wrap anymore." She repeated herself. A vein popped on my forehead, but still I kept myself calm. It's not the end of the world.

Gotta find a new favourite...

"Okay. Then give us ice cream next to what I said." I took out my wallet from my pocket, ready to pay for our order with the usual amount of bucks I was used to.