Chapter 22

Dabi's POV:

Fuck... I bought the wrong flavour. I bet she will now throw a tantrum...

"How could you mistaken strawberry for raspberry? Or do you just never pay attention to what I am saying?"

If only I would be this lucky with lottery too...

I sighed tiredly as she kept on scolding me while waving with her hands in front of my face. I pinched the bridge of my nose, getting a headache already.

"Are you even listening to me???" She snapped her fingers in front of my eyes, causing me to groan.

"Babe, I'm sorry okay? I hurried because there's a snowstorm outside."

"That still doesn't explain how you mistaken the flavours." She crossed her arms.

"What a harpy you are when you are on your period..." I murmured, walking past her.

"I'm not on my period!" She yelled, following me to the bedroom whereas I plopped down over the bed with my stomach down. "Wait, did you just call me a harpy? What the fuck?!"

I put a pillow over my head to muffle her nonstop yelling. I didn't sleep much last night and I was tired.

"Alright, you wanted it." She said and I peeked out from underneath the soft pillow.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're not getting any pussy for a week for ignoring me." She huffed. Her statement caused me to burst into a laughter and I pushed myself up into a sitting position with the help of my palms to face her.

"Oh baby, we both know that won't work." I chuckled. I knew very well she wouldn't be able to hold herself back for so long. She's as hungry for our sex sessions as me. Maybe not that much, only a percent less hungry than me.

"Yes it will! No pussy, starting from now on! Case closed!" She stubbornly pouted. It was an adorable sight.

I stood up from the bed, approaching her with slow steps. Let's not forget I was only wearing a pair of boxers. All the while I grazed my eyes on her, watching her reactions. The confidence she had a few seconds ago vanished. Step by step she was getting closer and closer to the wall, her back hitting it eventually.

A teasing smirk grew over my face. She was trapped, and I loved to trap her, to make her flustered. Those puppy eyes she showed me and the way she let herself get caged... I loved it. "What is it honey? Breaking already?" I teased.

I placed my palm on the wall above her head and leaned closer. None of my hands touched her, not even my body, I was careful not to touch her because I knew it would drive her crazy.

In the end the predator always wins...

"You absolutely have nowhere to go and you don't seem to be protesting at all. Why is that? You think you could keep your promise and wouldn't try to fuck with me for a whole week? That's where you are wrong, you know why?"

She visibly gulped, cheeks turning pink at my words. How much I loved to see her like this.

"Unlike you I will be able to hold myself back for a week, but you... Tsk tsk tsk... I know you will come crawling to me, begging to fuck you. Perhaps you might last for a few days, resisting the temptations, but for a whole week? I highly doubt that, darling." She had no words, she didn't know what to say in response, how to sass back, just stood there like a little wounded bunny.

I tilted my head a bit, observing every single detail on her face. This is definitely going to be fun.

"I'm gonna tease you to death." I announced and stepped back, leaving her alone in her flustered state and laid back on the bed to sleep.