Chapter 9

Dabi's POV: (still flashback~)

It was already too late when I realized what I was doing. I didn't know why I did this. Why I kissed her that is. Perhaps it was in the heat of the moment. Or because she gave me a peck on my face and I wanted more than that.

And here I am still kissing her... She wasn't protesting at all, rather pulled me closer to herself more by lacing her arms around my neck. She was short compared to me when she wasn't wearing heels, so I had to bend down while she had to stand on her tiptoes to reach my lips.

Mmm how tasty...

I never would have thought that her lips would be this soft. Not only her lips, her skin where my hands are touching her. It was so amazing how our tongues shyly brushed at each other from time to time. Long and passionate kisses were exchanged between us. I wanted this moment to last forever. She was so beautiful, so sweet, so delightful.

Divine...

Her tiny fingers found their way in the back of my head and she tug on my spiky, black hair, causing me to groan and grip onto her hip tighter. Then I heard a sound which I could only imagine in my mind until now. A moan. It was muffled since our lips were pressed onto each other, yet it was a sound I craved for for a while now to hear. Deep down in the back of my mind, I knew I wanted to kiss her, to feel the softness of her pink lips. I just didn't want to admit it.

However, just like everything, this kiss had to come to an end too, that's why I pulled back from her and inhaled deeply to keep my cool. Or else I wouldn't be able to control myself from throwing her over my bed. No... That would be too soon... Normally I wouldn't care. I never did, just brought girls and did as I pleased then kicked them out the next morning, promising to call them, but of course it was an empty promise, because I never did.

She's different from those girls I hooked up with. Somehow I didn't want to do the same thing to her. I mean, I wanted her so bad. Wanted to claim her, mark her with hickeys, hear her pleas and screams, hear her chanting my name over and over. But for the first time in my life I wanted something different. It was a strong and foreign feeling, but I liked it.

When I opened my eyes I saw something in her's which I haven't seen before. But if I had to name what it was I wouldn't be able to. She never looked at me like that before.

Clearing my throat I stepped back and looked to the side.

"Dabi?" She called out to me curiously. I suppose she wants an explanation for my actions, but I'm not good with words.

Trust me (y/n) when I say I don't know myself why the fuck I kissed you...

"Wanna go get some drinks?" I asked, avoiding the topic as I started to put away the things she used to cut her hair.

She awkwardly spoke up. "Um, yeah. That would be nice! It would be nice..."

"Get ready then. I will take a shower." I didn't even look at her, just put those few things she used away to avoid talking, then headed for the bathroom.

Hopefully she won't ask questions about that kiss when I will be done.

.
.
.

We didn't want to go to Kaito's bar this time, rather went to a 24/7 shop, bought a few bottles of booze and sat down on the stairs next to the river we were walking by some time ago.

When she's sober she talks a lot, but when she's drunk she talks even more. I barely said anything during our conversation but I didn't mind. I got to know more about her at least.

She told me why didn't she like tomatoes. She used to eat it almost all the time when she was a child until she puked it out, and ever since then she gets sick of it even with a small bite of a piece. Her obsession for strawberry yoghurt is a mystery for herself as well.