Chapter 16

Hiya huns! I'm finally back with the continuation of this story.
Toxic shit ahead, so read at your own risk. (More than 2300 words)

But also, happy reading ❤️

.
.
.

Dabi's POV:

"What the fuck is this about?" I stared ather wide eyed and she did the same, trying to cover herself as much as she could with her hands but to no avail.

Well she's been blessed with sizes so it's no surprise she can't cover herself up that much...

"Can't you knock??! Go out!" She yelled.

I knitted my brows. "Why should I knock??!! This is my room!"

"Go the fuck ou-... No I wasn't talking to you. Please give me a minute." Her tone changed into a kind and sweet one, her gaze glued to the screen and probably talking to the stranger on the other end.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked her but she wasn't paying attention to me, rather continued to type and talk to god knows who.

"I'm sorry, please just a minute. It's just my roommate." She said.

I clicked my tongue because she wasn't giving a single fuck about me, then I approached her, snatching the headphone with the microphone off her head and took a look at the laptop's screen.

Only fans

"What the fuck? Are you a camgirl now? You finally stopped bitching around the street and now you do this?" I demanded answers.

My blood was boiling with anger. I knew I didn't have the right to tell her what to do, but the thought of someone else seeing her all naked or even approaching her or attempting to lay a single finger on her made me sick and mad.

I took a look at their chat. The guy's camera wasn't turned on. He only wrote messages to her what to do. I also took a look at the username.

S_tenko123

"Fuck off! I don't owe you any explanations!" She argued.

I inhaled deeply, then grabbed the laptop, putting it on the drawer which is in front of my bed, then walked back to her. "Since this is my room you do! Wanna do live porn for that guy? I suppose he already paid for you... or you would rather explain why you do this?"

She was quick to dress up into at least her undergarments. "It's non of your business! Give back my headphones!" She tried to snatch it out of my hand but I didn't let her.

"I'm not giving back anything."

"Dabi!"

I saw new messages popping up on the laptop's screen, but I was too far to see what the guy wrote to her. The only thing I saw was that the little green dot from beside his name disappeared. Whoever was him went offline.

"Seems like your little watcher is not interested in live porn." I teased her, a smirk appearing on my face.

She turned red and gritted her teeth, then grabbed a pillow and threw it at me, then hit my chest with her fists. It wasn't painful at all so I just laughed. "Oh fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!" She yelled.

After a small while I got enough of her hits and caught both of her wrists. "I start to think you really wanna fuck me." I teased her again.

"Not even in your dreams idiot! Let go of me!"

Too bad you already did. You were more eager to do it than me darling...

"Stop this camgirl shit and every kind of versions to sell your body and I will let you go." I told her.