Chapter 2

Dabi's POV:

I drank all night, smoke a lot of cigarettes, even smoked a weed to forget the loss of (y/n) for at least a few hours, but nothing worked. I think I was too caught up on my thoughts about her. About everything. I tried to figure out where did everything went wrong to end up here.

Words can't describe how much I loved her. Who am I kidding... I still do love her very much. More than life itself. Not that it was that good before here, in fact, it got much better when she showed up in my life. She was my light in the darkness. She was my other half...

Stumbling down the streets I tried to walk straight, but of course I couldn't... Even though my mind was not drunk, my body took away all the effects of the amount of alcohol I drank and I could barely stand on my feet.

It was dusk... The sun was rising from the horizon. I spent the whole night in the hideout, demanding for countless drinks from Kurogiri. Boss wasn't really happy about my nightout there, but like I give a fuck.

All of my comrades tried to ask me what the hell is wrong with me but I couldn't answer them. I didn't know the right answer for that question myself either. Deep down I knew what was the problem, I just wished I would get up from this nightmare to (y/n)'s touch on my back. The same way she always woke me up in the mornings. If that didn't work, then she turned me over my back and climbed on top of me, showering my face with kisses. How sweet...

I smiled bitterly at the memories.

I want her back, I need her, I can't live without her by my side. I thought I was fine by myself but when I met her she showed me the sunnier side of life and everything changed into the right way. She taught me how to express my feelings, how to love, how it feels to be loved. All of those feelings I despised for a long time... She was able to bring them out of me. I didn't know how she did that by the way... How she brought out these deep feelings from the depth of my heart which I thought never existed. I have no fucking idea... But she did. She was very good at it. She did something to me that no one else could my entire life.

And she's gone... Just like that... Leaving a shitty letter for me over my, or rather our bed to tell she leaves me...

With each step I took I felt like I became more hopeless and I slowly lost my strength which she gave me all the time. It's flying out of my body quickly. The soul that she was able to turn a bright white cracked and it's becoming black again, the same way it used to be before I met her. Meaningless, emotionless...

I didn't realize until now, until I heard her chirping not far from me that I am sitting next to a huge trashcan on the ground. There she was...

"...No, please I need more time!" She spoke desperately. "...no I need it I swear! Please! Pl-..." She sighed tiredly. "...then hang up you fucking son of a bitch..." She muttered angrily.

Without thinking I was already up on my feet, approaching her. My mind was sober, but my body was drunk. I really hope my mouth is goind to work with me...

"(Y-y/n)." I called out to her, pulling her in an embrace when I was close enough to her.

That sweet scent again... Reminding me of cherry blossoms. I love it...

"Dabi what are you doing?!" She said in a not so friendly way and pulled away from me, stepping a few steps back. Soon I was able to trap her in the alley I was sitting in earlier.

"(Y/n) heyy, pleazz." Yeah my mouth definitely doesn't want to work together with me...

"You are drunk..." She stated and tried to slip away, but I managed to hold her back by her shoulders. "Let go of me! I told you in that letter that I'm done with you!" She squirmed and she was able to set herself free.