Chapter 6

Dabi's POV: (still flashback)

"Fine..." I agreed eventually to her request.

"Really?" She said surprised.

"Yeah. Is that all you have?" I asked, jerking my head towards her suitcase. I doubt that she has this small amount of stuff.

"No. I have more stuff but I had to leave the apartment today and the owner didn't let me pack my things properly. I don't even know if I have a shirt or a bra in that suitcase." She told me.

Poor her. She's been kicked out because of someone else's fault and she couldn't even pack her things. I should pay a visit there.

"I see. Well pack your things out, I have to go somewhere for an hour or two." I stood up, heading towards my bedroom to dress up into my usual attire.

She followed me. "You just leave me alone here?" She asked while I was pulling my shirt over my head and zipping up my pants.

I put on my coat as well then turned to her. "Why? It's not like you would rob my stuff. Even if you did you wouldn't be able to escape."

She blinked at me. "No I didn't mean it that way!"

"Whatever... Be a good girl until I come back. Since I don't have a spare key, I will lock you inside." Walking a few steps towards the front door I quickly put on my boots as well and grabbed my keys.

"What? Are you insane?"

"I am a villain afterall." I winked at her then turned on my heel and left. As promised, I locked the door.

For this little mission I will need someone's help so I could bring her remaining things. I took out my phone as I was walking outside of the building and dialed a certain number.

Luckily it rang and soon the person I called picked up. "Hey Dabi, what is it?"

"Compress. You free now?" I asked, opening the garage.

"Not really, why?" He replied.

"You still owe me one so whatever you do, you have to stop it now. I will send you the adress through text. Meet ya there." I said.

"Wait Da-" I hung up and texted him the place where we should meet, near (y/n)'s old apartment and hopped on my bike, ready to go.

It's a mystery why I did what I did. I mean... Why the hell do I do this for her? Well maybe it's because I'm seeking for some troublemaking and I feel like I could kill someone. And that someone is going to be that shitty man who kicked her out of her apartment. Yeah, that's the case...

I'm not doing this for her. No. I don't have a reason to do anything for her. Maybe I could make her owe me a favor for this. Yes, that's it.

I had to take bypass because there was an accident on the road which I wanted to go on as a shortcut. Fucking traffic always screwing up when I don't have time for shit like this.

However once I was at the adress which I told Compress to come to he wasn't there yet. At least I had time to smoke a cigarette. Until then I was watching my surroundings.

The same shit was going on like a week ago when I escorted (y/n) home. This district is full of thugs and criminals. There was a group who were looking at me for a while now. Perhaps they recognised me but it's not like I care. It would only take seconds to kill them and I don't need police here right now. And I guess they realized that too because when one of them wanted to come to me with a baseball bat in his hand, his comrade stopped him. At least one of them has a brain and don't try to fuck with me.