Chapter 21

A/n: that pic above 🥵

.
.
.

Dabi's POV:

"Didn't I state it clear to remain hidden? What exactly couldn't you understand about it?" Shigaraki scolded me. "Yet here you are commiting an arson and since your flames are pretty unique due to their color, everyone knows who caused it." His deep, raspy voice practically fucked my ear. I hated to hear it so much.

He acted as if he's my father or something. Yes, he was the boss in this organisation, but aren't we fighting for our freedom? To do anything we wanted? Then why was he so upset about it? I did just that. Whatever I wanted...

"It was all over the news and of course they showed your stitched face too on the screen, connecting everything straight to the League of Villains. We need reputation that's true, but not out of my direct commands. What you did is entirely unacceptable." He continued. "Why did you burn down a restaurant building anyway? If you are itching to kill you just have to tell me. I have plenty of targets that must be wiped sooner or later because they are in my way."

I scoffed, rolling my eyes. Whenever he opened his mouth all that came out was shit. At least I've seen it that way. He annoyed me to hell and being surrounded by the other members too as he scolded me made things even worse.

Did I mistaken the bar for a nursery? Because it feels like it... Utterly ridiculous...

I looked away before speaking up. "You should rather be grateful for me for keeping our reputation high..." I sassed.

He was sitting at his usual spot on the exact same barstool which he always used and slammed his glass of whatever liquor he was drinking down on the counter, almost breaking it.

"And you should rather shut your mouth before I place all of my five fingers around your burnt neck and let you turn into a pile of dust."

"Tsk..." I clicked my tongue, not getting intimidated by his threat at all. "As if I would care, crusty..." I muttered under my nose.

From the corner of the room I heard Toga's annoying giggle and snickers, whispers from the other members as well. They all knew very well that me and Shigaraki hate each other to the guts. A conversation like this was a usual thing between us. Dirtier and dirtier words spat back at each other mostly ending up in Kurogiri stopping us with his portals from killing each other.

I'm sure if I would be sleeping here like most of my comrades do, we would have already murdered each other while sleeping.

Lucky thing was that our goals were the same...

"Is that so? Threating you is useless as it seems." He stated the obvious.

"Is there anything else? I'm getting bored in here and I have places to be." I took out a cigarette from the small box I carried with myself in my pocket, getting ready to leave. My first thing to do will be to smoke once I step through the door.

A sinister chuckle left Shigaraki. Everyone else would become scared, but not us. All of us here were dangerous.

I turned around to leave only to be stopped by his next words. "Then should I threat you with killing that pretty girl you are hanging out with recently?" He chuckled again. "Guess I hit the nail on the head."

I was clenching my fists till my knuckles turned bone white. He really did hit the nail on the head, but he didn't have to know that.

I never had a weak point. No one ever could threat me with anything. I didn't care if someone dug a gun in my forehead, nor did I care if anyone threated to kill me. Non of these things mattered. But now I had a weakness.