Chapter 30

Dabi's POV:

This forest seemed to be endless, but after a while I finally reached my destination, hiding behind one of the trees. There were 2 guys guarding the entrance, holding huge guns in their hands. Behind them was a huge metal gate and since the fence was like 3 meters high, I couldn't tell what was behind it, but this place is definitely what I was looking for.

According to the hacker's words that the car I was looking for is currently at some kind of hideout I knew I was in the right place.

I peeked out from behind the tree one more time to try to observe my surroundings, so I could figure out a plan. It will be hard to kill those two without getting noticed.

However something came into my mind that might work.

I cracked my knuckles then stumbled out from behind the tree, pretending as if I had heavy injuries, earning both of the guys' attention immediately. They pointed their guns at me the moment I revealed myself.

My scars gave me advantage at this act. These guys will probably think I'm really injured or something. At least I hoped it would work.

"Stop where you are!" One of them exclaimed, ready to shoot.

I halted to a stop and looked up at them, holding onto my stomach whilst I was mimicking how an injured person would look. Then I spoke up with a weak voice. "Don't shoot. Help-..." I coughed out. "Pl-please help me."

I forced my whole body to tremble and saw one of them jerking his head towards me and they took cautious steps to my direction, not even noticing that they lowered their guns.

Idiots...

"Hey, what happened to you?"

I hissed in pain, falling on my knees to convince them about my condition.

"I don't-" I coughed again. "I don't know. I got attacked and woke up like this. I don't even know where am I. Please help me." I put up a lie in a cracked voice.

From the corner of my eye I saw that their grip on the guns loosened and once they were close enough I smirked, hiding it by looking down at the grass, but then I looked up and bumped their head together. It was enough to stun them.

"Ha! This is too easy." I grinned to myself whilst kicking away the guns far enough, so they wouldn't have the chance to use it against me.

They were groaning in pain. However I cut it short by grabbing both of their faces with my palms. "Now start singing brats. Do you know a girl with (l/n) (h/c) hair whose name is (y/n)?"

They had a horrified look on their faces, but they didn't respond, so I activated my quirk only enough to burn the first layer of their skin. They both screamed in pain, begging for mercy. A sight which I always enjoyed.

"I asked you something, so you better answer before I ignite the both of you and you will both die pretty slowly. I will make sure about that. Let me ask you again."

I licked my lips and bent down a bit, voice turning even lower and dangerous. "Do you know someone inside here who is called (y/n)?"

"We-... You are-" the guy on the left started to speak. "You are Dabi!"

"Good job Sherlock. But that wasn't the correct answer so..." Using my left palm I let my blue flames engulfe his whole body. His screams were music to my ears.

The other guy was trembling with fear, watching in horror how his comrade died by my flames. When I snapped my head back at him he flinched.

"I hope you are smarter." I coldly looked down at him.