Chapter 8

Dabi's POV: (still flashback~)

2 days passed and I still didn't have any idea what to ask from her. It's not like I had time to think about it. Shigaraki summoned everyone from the league to talk about a big plan he is preparing.

As for (y/n)... she went 'working' and I was always home earlier than her. Whenever she got home she was a mess and I hated to see that because I knew the reason why she was like this... Idiot horny strangers fucked her for money. I hated it. I hated that she is doing this. I hated that those strangers used her. I hated that they got to see every part of her. I hated it. I so fucking fucking hated it...

And then it clicked. I knew what I would ask of her. Even if it will cost both favors. I didn't care.

At that moment when I figured it out she stepped inside the apartment, so I stood up from the couch and went to the hall where she was deep in thought, counting her money she earned that day.

With the league we make dirty money too, but it still disgusts me. I mean, the way she got that money. I'm angry, because I didn't know the reason why she was doing this. How she got to the point in her life to become a prostitute. Why, just why? I wanted to know so bad.

"Here's money for my latest days I was here in your apartment." She raised a stack of money with her hand, handing it to me, but I didn't move. I didn't accept it. I didn't want to. "What are you waiting for? Take it already."

"No. I'm not going to take it." I said with an emotionless look over my face.

"Do you want me to put it in your pocket or to your dick or what? What the fuck is wrong with you anyway?" She asked and approached me, attempting to put the money in my pocket but I didn't let her.

I grabbed the stack of money from her hands. "Finally accepting it? Good." She said, but I grabbed the two ends of the small stack of bills and tore them in two. "ARE YOU INSANE?! I WORKED MY ASS OFF FOR THAT MONEY!" she yelled at me.

"Yeah, you practically used your cunt to get this money. I'm never going to take it." I told her and threw the now torn bills on the ground.

"So what? What the fuck is your problem with it? Yeah it's dirty but the money you make is dirty too! I don't understand why the hell did you have to do that! I worked hard to be able to pay for you! That money was meant for my stay so-"

I cut her off, slamming my fist on the wall next to me, making her flinch. The wall cracked. My skin was steaming due to my quirk. When I get angry it happens all the time. I was not simply angry, I was furious. And she was looking at me with fear in her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up already." I growled. "Do you want to know the reason why I tore that shitty money in two, huh? I'm sick of your so called work. It makes me wanna puke. Every day you come home, you are a mess, you look like a fucking bitch. Heh, exactly... That's what you do. Bitching around and letting strangers fuck you for money. I'm sick of it. I've had enough."

"What is it to you? You know nothing about me! If you think I chose this work because I wanted to, you are mistaken! I didn't want to become a prostitute when I was a kid, trust me! But you just judge me and yell at me and tear my money in half! What the fuck is your problem Dabi?! You are one to talk being a fucking villain, a criminal! Robbing banks, killing people and burning down buildings..." She spat back. She became angry as well.

"You know shit about me." I retorted.

"Same goes for you!"

I sighed in an attempt to calm myself down and tell her why did I want to talk to her in the first place. "Whatever... I know now how to use up my favors."