35. Support and Affection

Seokjin and Hoseok do not like what they are seeing right now. Even Yoongi's heart is hurting, seeing someone in such a pathetic state is sad. Taehyung is drinking his ninth glass of soju when they barge into the bar whose location appeared on the screen when he butt called Yoongi. Hoseok runs to him and snatches the nearly empty glass from his friend's shaky hands.

"Oi Taehyung that's enough. Where are your kids? Did you see the time?" Seokjin asks.

"S'weekend... My mother..." Taehyung slurs as he rises his hand to ask the bartender for another drink.

Yoongi slaps his hand away and holds his shoulders firmly. "Go home, shower and sleep."

"Guys... 'm fucked up... nearly killed my kids... miss him so much. What I do?" Taehyung cries, totally ignoring what Yoongi said.

"You need therapy. Just as much as your children."

"No ion't-"

"SHUT the fuck up Taehyung. I love you. You are a little brother to me. And everyday I can't sleep because I'm afraid you'll die at this rate. This can't continue. Tomorrow I'll take your ass to the therapist you stopped seeing overnight and that's final. Now get the hell away from that booze and into the car. Bounce!" Seokjin utters with gritted teeth, absolutely done seeing pain everywhere around him.

Taehyung shuts his mouth and obeys with the help of Hoseok and Yoongi. The three of them spend the night taking care of the younger, treating him like a baby brother in desperate need of love and affection, which is precisely what he is at the moment. After helping him shower and dress comfortably, Yoongi cooks some diner and they all eat. They especially focus on making sure the youngest eats so that the food could soak the alcohol up and sober him up a bit. They help him lay down and Seokjin caresses his scalp to help him sleep.

"When is he going to come back?" Taehyung whispers sadly and tiredly once he is a little more sober.

"Nobody knows but I want you to know something. You will never be alone. We will always be there for you, we'll stick together through thick and thin. You heard me buddy?" Hoseok says as he holds his hand.

Yoongi looks at the scene with glassy eyes. Tonight, he has been more aware of the beauty and power of friendship than ever.

Now here comes the guilt.

He misses his own bestfriends and is mad at himself for letting this whole relationship break into pieces without trying to do anything to save it. After all him Jimin and Jungkook have known each other since childhood. But one of them is now his boyfriend, his unhappy boyfriend- as unhappy as he is- because the group split up due to a stupid quarrel that could have been avoided or settled a thousand times, if it wasn't for their pride.

Now, one of them is sick and nowhere to be found. He may be dying. So yes. Right now Yoongi is tempted to take his pride and shove it up his whole anus because he has never been more sure of its uselessness until this very moment, as he watches Taehyung being pampered by his loving friends.

Jungkook may have needed just that back then but neither Yoongi nor Jimin were there to provide him with this love and support. So he may have had to keep everything to himself, which could have played a role in his current physical condition.

He is startled by a hand on his shoulder and turns around to see Hoseok smiling at him.

"Hey, I was also addressing you. I know we met recently but, a friend of Taehyung's or Jungkook's is family to me. I honestly love you all, I love us all." He says nicely and sincerely.

Such kind, heartfelt words touched his heart and pierced it. He lets out sudden sobs and starts crying in the arms of Hoseok who pats his back to confort him, obviously emotional too. This is getting overwhelming for everyone.