5. Oh God

Knock knock knock

As Taehyung strictly instructed before leaving, Nayeon and Taemin stay calm while waiting for the arrival of their beloved uncles 'Jinnie' and 'Seokie'. Upon hearing the knocks, both spring up and dash towards the house's main door.

Taemin tries to reach for the handle but before he can do so, his big sister slaps his hand away.

"Taemin no! Remember what Dad said? Always ask who it is, then look through the peephole before opening." She scolds.

"But- I know it's uncle Jinnie and-"

"Shhh... Yeah who is it?" The young girl asks cautiously.

"Duh! It's me, your handsome uncle and that donkey over there." He says referring to an utterly offended Hoseok.

"Shut your ass up you fucking fart face." He mutters.

Seokjin gasps.

"Hey! Watch your mouth near the innocent children you asswipe."

The kids laugh their butts off as Nayeon proceeds to unlock the front door.

"Jinnie! Seokie!" The little ones scream happily as they jump on the new comers.

"Alright alright kiddos. Let's partyyy!!!" Hoseok cheers as he blasts music on his Bluetooth speaker.

Without any further words, they all run into the living room to party like crazy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung's heart cease to beat at the latter's unexpected gesture. A wild crimson blush appears on the younger's cheeks as he hesitantly kisses back.

At first it was just an act to Taehyung. Just so the waiter would get the fuck away from the one he was trying to date. But little by little, Taehyung forgets about everything but the plump lips he is devouring. He can't seem to stop doing so. He deepens the kiss and pulls Jungkook closer.

Soon, Jungkook runs out of breath. Honestly he doesn't want this instant to end. But if it doesn't stop, he'll pass out, or maybe even die. Not like he'd actually mind this specific death. He wouldn't mind dying for kissing his ultimate crush at all.

"Hmm~" he moans breathlessly as he grips Taehyung's shoulder.

The older gets the message and slowly, reluctantly pulls away. As if he didn't want to actually separate from the younger. Both look at each other wordlessly. It's like they could read each other's stare.

The waiter gets annoyed yet still clings onto his hopes.

"So I'm guessing you are taken..?" He asks Jungkook, completely ignoring what just occured in front of him.

"What now do I have to fuck him on the spot so that you understand that he's my fucking boyfriend!?" Taehyung blurts out angrily.

He didn't realize what he just said out of pure possessiveness. Nor did he take into account the fact that: with the mere mention of the word 'boyfriend' comes great responsibility. However this simple word made the clingy waiter flee. And Taehyung is pretty much happy about that. But as soon as he calms down from his outburst, he realizes that he is now in front of Jungkook, having to face the consequences of his idiotic impulsivity. What is he going to do?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.