21. Doctor

⚠️ Homophobic slur and harsh vocabulary

.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook wasn't able to sleep properly that night. Neither was Taehyung. Both spent the night back to back, thinking silently but mostly ignoring each other. No goodnight kiss, no hugs, no cuddles.

In the morning, Jungkook wakes up fairly angry, sad, cold, sick and tired. Let's say he woke up on the wrong side of the bed. So did his boyfriend, which is no luck since today is Taehyung's day off. They could have taken the occasion to relax together or have fun but it seems like none of that will happen given the current atmosphere in the house.

Without even saying good morning, the younger gets up from of the bed and walks into the bathroom to have a shower. He gets ready and puts some clothes on, still ignoring Taehyung who has been silently watching all along.

"Where do you think your going?" He asks seeing his boyfriend in tight jeans and denim jacket with a V neck t-shirt.

"Out. To have some time for myself." Jungkook answers tiredly.

"Have you seen your face? You look like you're gonna pass out. Stay home don't be stupid!" Taehyung says sternly.

"Don't you ever tell me what to do like you own shit about me again. Stay in your place Taehyung." Jungkooks shades coldly before getting out of the house.

Ouch. It is actually the first time Jungkook is openly mad at him. Taehyung is now getting aware of how he must have felt after what he told him yesterday.

"I fucked up." He concludes with sigh.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Jeon Jungkook." The generalist practitioner calls.

Jungkook stands up and walks to her. They enter a room and Jungkook sits down on a chair in front of the lady.

"Hello Mr. Jeon."

"Hello."

"So what is the matter sir?" The doctor asks softly.

"Uh.. Well I've been feeling unwell and throwing up a lot for some months now. My stomach is often bloated and it hurts pretty frequently. I'm kind of getting worried." He explains.

"Okay I see. Do you have any allergies?" The doctor asks as she gets ready to type whatever she hears from Jungkook.

"Yes. Peanut."