10. Nightmare

The kids are fast asleep. While Taehyung is busy taking a shower, Jungkook goes into the backyard and fishes his phone out of his pocket. He is calling his mom. After a lot of rings, she finally answers but she is breathless.

"K-Kook... Hi ! S-So what are you aah- up to..?" She tries to act normal.

"Mom are you and dad fucking?" Jungkook asks, going straight to the point.

Speaking of which, Suri knows her son knows what's up so what's the point of lying anymore?

"Ugh, yes. What do you want now? Is that even important?" She asks.

Jungkook can sense her eyeroll from miles away.

"Actually nothing important keep having a good time."

"Your stupid ass did NOT just interrupt my intercourse for nothing. You have 3 seconds to spill the effing tea." She demands.

"Fine. Well the date with the kids went super well, they like me, they even told Taehyung they wanted me to live here with them. And Taehyung too... So yeah."

"Okay we'll have a talk tomorrow, when you get home. Now byyye!"

"Right go get it mom! Woo woo!"

"Shut your ass up bOttom." She says before hanging up.

Jungkook scoffs then looks at his phone in disbelief before shaking his head and getting into the house. He goes upstairs, into Taehyung's room to see him drying his wet body with a towel.

"Ooh.. Dripping wet..." Jungkook teases.

"Yeah just like your hole in a few minutes." Taehyung teases back.

Jungkook's face turns into a wild crimson red as he curses at Taehyung before running into the bathroom to take a shower.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey Chim did you see Jungkook's text in the group chat ?" Yoongi asks as he enters Jimin's room

"Yeah. I honestly don't know what to think about that anymore. As much as I like seeing him genuinely happy, something is making it hard for me to agree with all this. I-..."

"Are you perhaps jealous because you also want to find love eventually?" Yoongi asks hopefully.

"No. I'm not jealous of my bestfriend what the fuck? No, that's something else."

Well now Yoongi's hopes are crushed.

"Although I do actually want to find love."

Okay maybe not totally.

"But yeah I mean something's wrong with this relationship, I have a bad feeling." Says Jimin.

"Okay. I get that you're worried but... How about you stop worrying about Jungkook like a mom and start caring for yourself huh? When was the last time you felt loved in a romantic way?" Yoongi asks.