22. Defeating Tornado

When Taehyung gets home with a bouquet of roses for Jungkook (hoping to be forgiven), he does not expect that much of a happy atmosphere given what happened previously. However he definitely doesn't expect the tornado he's about to face.

As soon as he walks through the front door, he hears wailing coming from the kitchen. In a sudden panic state, he obeys his protective parent instinct and runs towards the kitchen. Something serious must be happening. He soon finds himself being the spectator of a scene that makes him feel like his guts are being stabbed. Yes; a terrible, horrific, nightmarish scene is unfolding in front of him. The type of scenes he wished he wouldn't have to witness again.

His family breaking.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Focus Jimin, damn it. Why are you thinking about this idiot?" Jimin scolds himself.

He is currently trying to accomplish a task. The very important type of task since his boss wants the file done and returned tomorrow.

"Which idiot?" Lei, his colleague, asks.

"None of your business." Is what she is answered with.

"I can clearly see this shit is bothering you. Ya' know if you don't feel good you can always open up to me." She suggests.

"Did you argue with your boyfie?"

"No- yeah I did but... It's not about that..." Jimin mutters absentmindedly.

"Oh are you thinking about someone else then? As in..." Lei asks referring to a potential affair.

"No it's not like that. Long story short I argued with my bestie and we don't talk to each other anymore. At first I managed to forget about him but right now I don't know why I just... He just keeps popping into my mind randomly and it's kind of making me mad cause I don't want to see nor hear about him."

"Oh wow. Was that argument even that deep?"

"No it wasn't even that deep. That's the worst." Jimin sighs.

"I see..." Lei sighs too.

Jimin sighs once again.

Awkward silence.