27. Pain

Jungkook is counting the day's income. He's not feeling well. He's been feeling that way all day long. But he'll get to sleep soon. It is late, very late. Everyone left except the chef, who's still cleaning the kitchen. The two strange girls gave him a tip of 100.000₩. At first he refused, saying it was way too much but they insisted. He then accepted so they wouldn't make a scene in the restaurant. Because they really were about to.

Once he is done counting, he locks the cash register and says bye to the chef who waves back at him. He closes the front door of the restaurant and walks to his flat, which is five minutes away from here. As he sighs and smiles in satisfaction for his hard work, his breath is cut short by a shooting pain in his stomach. He yells and falls to the ground with shaking limbs. He feels so weak and in pain, he can't even speak. Soon, he vomits. His body rejects all it can reject, even blood. His eyes get teary, the pain feels like he is dying. He is so hopeless, desperate for help.

"P-please !" He cries and chokes for help in the dark and empty alley.

Soon, his eyes close slowly and before he can close them, he uses the last bit of strength left in him to utter...

"Mama..."
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So you and Jungkook broke up because he hit your daughter." Suri repeats to make sure she understood.

"Yes.." Taehyung answers sheepishly.

"And how about you tell us the whole context of that story? Cause I refuse to believe that my son did that deliberately. He may be oversensitive, naive and shit but violence should never be pronounced in the same sentence as my sons' names. No son of mine is an abusive fuck. We've had our fill with his biological father!"

"Also, your kids are a pain to deal with I'm not even gonna lie." Jimin huffs.

Jiho mouths him to shut up with big eyes.

"Pardon?" Taehyung asks.

"He said you kids are a pain in the ass to deal with." Yoongi repeats blankly.

"Last time we saw them at the supermarket. They were so fucking rude to him, hitting him, shouting, throwing tantrums in the middle of the super market, stealing, I could see that he cried and he was on the verge of passing out. He looked tired but he was still trying to be gentle with them. Your kids need some serious ass whooping there ain't no excuse for that behavior." Jimin adds.

"I understand, you're upset that Jungkook hit your daughter. Maybe he shouldn't have. But you should know the whole situation before taking decisions as important as breaking up. You should not do it out of anger." Yoongi says.