11. Shut Up

The next day Jungkook wakes up surrounded by an agreeable, warm feeling. He feels Taehyung's skin against his own and his soft puffs of air against his nape. He smiles and turns around to see the older sleep peacefully.

"Hey there..." He whispers as he caresses Taehyung's scalp.

Taehyung stirs and wakes up to who he thinks is the love of his life caressing him with a gentle smile. What else can he ask for?

"Hey babe. How are you?"

"Sore. But how was Taemin yesterday?" Jungkook asks worriedly.

"Well he was a little shaken from that nightmare but fine eventually." Jungkook sighs in relief and lays down on his boyfriend's torso.

"I love listening to your heartbeat." He says softly.

"Well know that this heart is yours. It is also Nayeon and Taemin's." Taehyung chuckles.

"Yeah I know.." Jungkook smiles.

"Shoot. I gotta get up and help the kids prepare for school. Then I gotta head to work."

"Oh okay I'll help you. My shift starts this afternoon anyways." The younger shrugs.

They get up and Jungkook hurries into the kitchen to start preparing breakfast while Taehyung wakes his children up. Once it is done, they all walk into the kitchen to have breakfast.

"Hello Jungkookie oppa!"

"Hello Jungkookie hyung!"

Nayeon and Taemin greet.

"Hello sweeties! Ready to have a good day?" Jungkook beams in return.

His sunshiny mood must be contagious since it causes everyone to lighten up.

"Yeah!!" The kids answer enthusiastically.

"Jungkook can you move in quickly? Like today ?" Nayeon asks with puppy eyes.

"Well... I don't know-"

"Pwease, pwease, pwease pretty pwease!" Taemin begs with ultimate beaten puppy eyes full of tears ready to fall.

"Uuugh y'all stop looking at me like that! I'll die!" Jungkook whines.

The two kids keep their faces on.

"Okay then. If Dad agrees-"

"Oh please, you know that nothing else would make me happier Babe." Taehyung coaxes.

"Well then it's settled I guess. Let me just tell my parents and friends about it." Jungkook smiles as he proceeds to serve their breakfast to Taehyung and the kids.

After that, everything goes pretty quick Taehyung brings Nayeon and Taemin to school, Jungkook gets back home and finally sees his family. As soon as he gets home he is dragged into the dining room, where most of the family meetings take place. Surprisingly enough, Jimin and Yoongi are sitting at the table having breakfast with his family.

"Good morning baby come sit your butt down." Suri says softly as she is sipping some tea as usual.

"Good morning everyone!" Jungkook greets as he sits at the table.

Everyone greets back then there is an awkward silence.

"SOOO... Let's not wait anymore and get straight to the point. Jungkook do you plan on leaving the house to go live with Taehyung and his children?" Namjoon asks.

"Uuh..."

"Admit it. We all know the answer." Jimin sighs, done with that bullshit.

"It is true actually. I don't know but the kids and Tae absolutely want me to move in with them tonight." Jungkook answers uneasily.