2. Challenge Accepted

Jungkook wakes up all giddy, in a clean bedroom, on a good mood. He walks to the dining room where his family is chatting and having breakfast. As soon as they see him entering the room with a smile on, they question him.

"Who are you and what have you done to my brother Junggloom?" Namjoon asks.

"Oh wow- okay. Like- I'm not that gloomy." The younger argues, offended.

"What got you so happy son?" Kim Jiho, the father, asks.

"Is there a special discount on ice creams?" Jeon Suri mutters as she tries to guess the reason behind her son's happiness.

Jungkook sits at the table with a dreamy face. He doesn't even need to talk. His family immediately gasps.

"Oh gosh don't tell me-" Suri begins

"You've got-" Jiho adds

"Another crush." Namjoon finishes.

Jungkook just giggles like an idiot while eating his cereal with a big smile.

"Oh man... We're doomed." Jiho sighs as he drinks his coffee.

"Who is it?" Suri asks immediately.

"Well his name is Taehyung I chatted with him on iDate yesterday and he seems so nice and charming..." Jungkook confesses.

"Shut upp!" Namjoon exclaims happily.

"Jungkook you have officially hit a new record! You've got a new crush two weeks after a break up. I am so proud of you baby bro." He says as he dries fake tears.

"It's true, gotta admit that I had never seen you smile in less than a month after a break up." Jiho adds.

"Phew this better not be another motherfucker I'm tellin' y'all." Suri huffs.

"No, not this time. I feel like he is the good one. He's special." Jungkook says with a slight blush.

"Bitch- you deadass always say that." His mother mocks.

"Yeah you better be right this time." His father adds.

"Also... Y'all just started talking yesterday calm down." Namjoon chuckles.

Jungkook rolls his eyes at his family's mockery and leaves the table saying:

"Tsh. Y'all don't know anything about real love stories anyways."

Once that is said, he walks off to his bedroom to get ready for work, leaving the others laughing in the dining room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As per usual, Taehyung just dropped his kids to school and he is now heading to the café to hang out with his friends.

"Hey guys!" He greets while taking a seat at the table.

"Wow wow wow. Pause. Are you... Smiling?" Seokjin asks.