26. The meeting

"So... How's life..?" Bae Soo Ara asks awkwardly.

Namjoon resists the urge to take his bag, Seokjin's hand and dash out of the restaurant. The woman in front of him has asked that question for the third time.

"As said previously, life is... Well it's life." He finally answers.

"Haha right I'm sorry son-- Namjoon... I am just nervous. S-so is this charming man your boyfriend? How long have you been together?" She asks with a smile.

"Well, some minutes honestly." Seokjin answers bluntly as he intertwines his fingers with Namjoon's.

Soo Ara looks at them surprised then her face melts into a sweet proud smile.

"Look. I know it is going to be hard for you to open up to me after what happened. But I really want to catch up with you, life is short. So please whenever you feel like doing it, let me in..?" She asks, her feelings mixed between shame and nostalgia.

Her son looks at her with glassy eyes then he clears his throat and sips his glass of water awkwardly, he even ends up choking for literally no reason if not his own clumsiness. Soo Ara gasps while Seokjin just pats his boyfriend's back while shaking his head.

"O-oh, yeah I-I mean why not." Namjoon finally says after calming down. His cheeks are rosy from embarrassment.

The mother stifles a laugh, so does the boyfriend. Namjoon is just so cute.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Fuck, that new waiter is hot."

"Damn right. I hope he serves us."

"Are my boobs visible enough Akira?"

"Yeah they sure are, you thot. Is my make up okay Kazumi?"

"Yeah, pitch perfect, bitch."

"I wonder if his name is as beautiful as his whole body..."

"Jungkook! Here. Take this to table 27." The chef says.

The young man takes the dishes with ease and walks gracefully across the principal area of the restaurant with a beaming smile. He looks so carelessly godly. The man isn't even trying, he is just doing what he loves to do: his job.

"Oh so Jungkook it is... Interesting." One of the two gossiping girls says.

"Giiirl... Table 27.. IT'S US."

"Quiet, idiot. Act normal he might find us weird."

"Hello ladies, so I have a fresh lobster salad and a scallop Délice." Jungkook smiles politely before putting the plates in front of the two girls.

"Thank you my dear... You're new here aren't you?" Kazumi asks as she bends over so Jungkook can have full view of her displayed chest.

"Haha yeah I am trying my best, hope you enjoy your meal." Jungkook bows but as he is about to go, Akira stops him.

"Wait! I'd like to have another drink to accompany my dish... What do you recommend?" She asks making her cutest face.

"Well the unmissable Frenchie; Sauterne white wine is what suits scallops the best according to the famous gastronomic critic Makoto Yasui." Jungkook answers skillfully, already getting used to the standards of this restaurant.

Akira blushes. That man knows damn well what he's doing here. He's so confident and natural that even if he told her to drink a bottle of cat piss she would do it. Hell yes she would.