24. Wondering

"Still no response?" Yoongi asks as he kisses his boyfriend's torso.

"Nope. It's been too damn long. Do you think he blocked us?" Jimin sighs.

"I don't know... Is he even that resentful? I mean we all know he is, but not that much. Do you think something happened to him?" Yoongi asks worriedly.

"Don't be stupid. You know that as long as he is with Taehyung nothing can happen to him. Like the guy would literally kill for Jungkook."

"Or maybe they broke up and Jungkook killed himself." Yoongi cuts in.

"Oh my gosh shut the hell up. That'll never happen. That's not Jungkook's type."

"Yeah you're right I just worry too much." The older sighs.

"What should we do? Ask Namjoon, Jiho, Suri, Taehyung?" Jimin suggests.

"Let it be for a week. If he still doesn't answer, we'll do that." Answers his boyfriend.

"Okay then..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So how's Nayeon doing?" Hoseok asks Taehyung.

"Well the last session went pretty good. The psychiatrist said she's making progress." Taehyung answers sadly.

"Okay... That's a start." Hoseok shrugs with sympathy.

"Yeah but... I feel terrible hyung. If only I didn't wait that much before letting them get some help for their trauma. If I wasn't so dumb perhaps my daughter wouldn't have IED (Intermittent Explosive Disorder) right now. Perhaps my son wouldn't have a start of depression either." Taehyung cries.

"I'm a shitty father and I was certainly a shitty boyfriend too. So in the end not being with him anymore is just as well. I'm just a piece of shit."

"Hey don't kick yourself. You're talking nonsense. Come on I'll take you and the kids somewhere so we can all have fun. Okay?" Hoseok beams.

"Thank you so much. I don't know what I would do without you and Jin hyung." The younger cries harder.

"Aigooo come here. You're such a baby at times I swear."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jungkook I think you should take a seat and rest. Like really." One of his work colleagues says, making all of the others nod and hum in agreement.

"Don't worry we'll tell the boss you don't feel good. Don't overwork yourself you'll pass out." Says another colleague.

"I need money." Jungkook simply answers before going back to the customers.

His colleagues shake their heads in disapproval. During his shift he's been stumbling, forgetting orders, staring blankly into nothingness several times... His boss has been looking at him with a constant frown and so have the clients.

"Damn Jeon get your act together what's up with you today??" The boss whisper-yells when Jungkook comes back from taking some orders.

"Sorry. I'll do better." The said one utters dully.

"Is something bothering you? You really don't look okay."

"No. Everything is perfectly fine. Sorry for messing up. I'll go now." He says before getting back to work under his boss's worried gaze.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nayeon and Taemin get back home with Taehyung after a very funny evening at that laser tag place with Hobi and their dad.

Our BattleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara