Chapter 4

Abhi reaches the hospital and goes to his cabin. He had been transferred to Chennai from Mumbai 2 months back. His friend, Yash had asked him to stay at Chakravarthy Mansion but he had refused saying his mom would come stay with him so he would rent out an appartment for them. His mom was staying with him until 2 weeks back when she had to go back to their hometown, Secunderabad because of some issues in her NGO.

For Abhi his mom is his everything, she is his pillar of support, his backbone, his best friend, his motivation and his inspiration. After the death of his father due to a sudden and massive cardiac arrest when he was just 10 years old it was his mom who gave him the love of both the parents. She didn't let herself breakdown, she gathered herself after the demise of her husband and came out stronger and she would always be his superhero.

He didn't know why he could get the same vibes from Sahana except one thing that she was hurt real bad that she lost all faith in men. He wanted to change her opinion and show that not all men are what she thinks, he was hoping something good to happen so that she realises this fact. And Devansh, he was really the cutest kid Abhi had seen and he wanted to spend more time with him.

Abhi was waiting for the day to pass and evening to set in so that he can go back and spend time with little Dev. He was in his cabin packing, he had already informed Aadhira about Bhavani. He wanted to ask her about Sahana but then he decided not to, thinking it would make her think that he is interested in her, if Aadhira comes to know.. she would tell Karthik and then Yash and then everyone.. nope.. not needed.. it's not like I'm interested in her.. and they all would unnecessarily make a fuss out of it.. so better not to tell these people..

And moreover if I want to know anything I can find out from Sahana herself once I become her friend.. no need of mediators. He packs his bag and was about leave from his cabin when he hears a knock on the door, he looks at the door, who is it now.. when I'm leaving, he sighs and mutters a "come in". He sees his friend Yash entering inside the cabin "Abhi.. completed your work?", Abhi nods "Yeah.. now I'm leaving.. I need to..".

Yash puts his hand around Abhi's shoulder "Great let's go.. I'll come with you", Abhi looks at him surprised "Umm.. where is Unnati..". Yash looks here and there pretending as if he didn't hear him "Come Abhi let's go", just then they hear a knock again "Abhi are you here". It was Unnati, Yash hits his head and tries to hide under the table, Abhi looks at him with a 'what the hell did you do' look.

Yash smiles a little "Nothing.. just set a little prank on my wife.. which may or may not have backfired.. my atom bomb will blast me.. please help". Abhi laughs looking at him "Come in Unnati.. the one you are looking for is also here", Yash glares at Abhi who just laughs looking at him. Unnati enters inside his cabin and turns to Yash glaring at him "How dare you respond to her advances.. who gave you the permission Mr.Unnati Yash Chakravarthy..".

Yash hides behind Abhi "Sorry na Atom bomb", she glares at him even more "Yashhh". He holds his ears hiding behind Abhi "Sorry na darling.. you weren't paying attention to me.. that's why I did that". Unnati keeps glaring at Yash as Abhi moves away from in front of Yash and sits on his desk, if only I had popcorn.. this is so much fun.. seeing him in trouble is my best entertainment.. I wish I could see that for Karthik and Aadhira also but since they don't stay here it's not possible..

Unnati keeps glaring at Yash "That doesn't mean you can wink at her", Yash keeps holding his ears and looks at her with puppy eyes "I'm sorry darling.. I won't do it again..". Abhi chuckles looking at the couple wondering, Can love really change a person so much.. nobody would believe this is the same Yash who was not interested in any woman up until Unnati came.. the one who was always serious and studious.. but now he can't stay without her.. nor does he stop from doing naughty pranks on her..