Chapter 55

Sahana's POV

Did he say what I just heard!!

For real???

Did he just say 'but this man doesn't deserve the right'!!!

I was in shock!!

More than me Sherlyn looked shocked!!

She looked like she would get a heart attack any minute now!!

Obviously!!

Because he was speaking against his own client..

Which according to Sherlyn is something KP never does!!

Vishwesh looked like he had been electrocuted..

None of us could believe that he just said that..

I placed my hand on Sherlyn's shoulder to bring her out of the shock..

We both looked at eachother..

I was still not sure if I was dreaming..

But his next words brought us back to the reality..

"But this man doesn't deserve the right according to his ex-wife as she has given the rights to someone else"

What the...!!!

What did I expect.. him to support me.. go against his client..

Ofcourse not!!!

Sherlyn says the truth!!

He doesn't care if his client is wrong too!!

He doesn't care for anyone!!

Vishwesh had a smirk on his face while Sherlyn was fuming..

I was also angry!!

I did not give anyone the right of being Dev's dad.. he cannot accuse me of such things which never happened..

I cannot take this!!

Suddenly Sherlyn stood up "This is a false accusation your honor.. my client Sahana has neither married someone again nor did she get engaged nor has there been an adoption then how come there would be someone to whom she has given the rights of a father as Mr.Kabir mentioned"

He just smirked looking at Sherlyn "Your honor.. well I have submitted the photos where Miss.Sahana has been seen in close relation with her so called friend.. or let's just say boyfriend.. or lover or soon to be husband?.. well I think only they both can answer to this.. don't you think Sherlyn.."

I was shocked!!

Were they talking about Abhi??

But.. but how?

He placed a few photos on our table..

There were photos of me, Abhi and Dev.. some were just me and him while some were with Dev along..

"Looks like a happy little family haan.. but what is the relationship between the two of you that you are always with him.. day and night.."

My eyes welled up as that question was asked..

Wow!! I didn't think they would point into my personal life..

But way to go!! They invaded into that also..

My life was becoming the butt of jokes here haan.. and Abhi is getting dragged in here all because of me..

"No answer haan Miss.Sahana.. Miss.Sherlyn.. well let's get some answer from this gentleman.. Your honor I would like to call Dr.Abhisekh Rao"