Chapter 41

Happy Easter ❤️

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Sahana's POV

How differently words can be interpreted I understood it today..

Abhi doesn't see me and Dev as two different people..

How did I get so lucky to have this man in my life..

I don't know how he does this..

Being patient at all times.. Especially when I like an idiot had misunderstood his pure intentions..

Thank you God for sending this man in mine and Dev's life..

I held his right hand in mine and placed it close to my heart "You know what Abhi.. thank you for coming into our life"

I wanted to hug him so tightly but I couldn't..

I looked towards him and held his cheeks in my hand

"You are a blessing in my life.. Dev is so lucky to have you.. I'm not able to describe in words how much of a support you have been for me.. but I.. I keep hurting you.. I don't understand you.. I don't think I deserve your friendship Abhi.. I don't deserve you"

He smiled looking towards me, his right hand reached to caress my cheek "No Sahana.. don't say that.. you deserve all the happiness.. and you deserve much more than me.. you may have hurt me but that is because you are protective of Dev.. because you cannot even tolerate anybody thinking wrong of him.. or thinking to harm him.."

I looked towards him and held his shirt collar pulling him towards me..

I joined our foreheads lightly making sure not to touch his injury by any chance..

I don't know why being close to him like this calmed me down..

Though I knew I didn't deserve this man I wanted him to stay in my life.. I could not imagine life without him being a part of it anymore..

I don't know what came over me..

"Please don't ever leave me Abhi"

Though these words remained in my heart.. I didn't know how they came out through my lips.. I wanted to keep them in my heart.. sealed away from him..

Because I knew once these words leave my lips he will make sure to keep up to those words.. and I cannot let him ruin his life for me..

I was about to move away from him when the fingers of right hand caressed my cheek making me freeze in the same position

"I won't leave you ever"

Can such simple words make your heart completely overwhelmed..

Those 5 words from him was enough to make me emotional.. I didn't even understand why I was getting emotional..

His words filled up my throat with an overwhelming emotion.. I didn't want to cry again but still a sob escaped my mouth..

I couldn't hold it in me anymore..

He held my waist lightly with his almost broken hand

He pulled me lightly into his chest as my sobs intensified

"Sahana.. shhh.. what happened sweetheart.."

"What were you even thinking haan.. crashing the car.. what would I do without you haan.. how dare you do that.. I was so scared when I came to know.. I could not even breathe for a few minutes.. I couldn't see you like this.. I still can't see you like this.. you in pain.. you hurting like this.. you in the hospital bed like this.. with so many wounds.. why did you do this haan.. so bad you are Abhi.. I hate you for this.. you know even Dev was searching for you so much yesterday.. he kept crying asking for you.. what should I tell him.. that you are in the hospital.. that you were not even opening your eyes.. the time you were unconscious was hell for me.. please don't scare me like this ever again.. I won't be able to take it next time.."