Chapter 48

Eid Mubarak to all❤️✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Sahana's POV

Flashback begins..

2 days after Abhi had woken up..

I wanted to meet Abhi.. see him.. know how he is.. but I knew better to not meet him to make his life miserable..

I made sure Bhava and Ganu visited him daily and made sure to give me the news that he is fine..

That day I was putting Dev to sleep after his routine of eating his dinner and watching stars for sometime.. a habit that Abhi had instilled in him..

He slept off on my lap blabbering something looking at the stars..

I lifted him in my arms and took him to our room..

I made him lie down and put pillows around him when I heard a loud bang on my door..

Who is it.. Nobody bangs on my door like this especially when Dev is sleeping.. though he is tight sleeper when he hears a loud noise he wakes up scared..

I opened the door only to see the person whom I didn't want to see ever again..

Vishwesh..

I wanted to bang the door back on his face..

But he entered inside before even I could even close the door..

He pinned me to the door before I could even react..

What the hell!!!

"Vishwesh let me go.. how dare you.."

"Babyyyyyy"

His breathe reeked of alcohol..

He was completely drunk..

How am I going to handle this situation.. how am I going to handle him..

I wanted to push him away but he was too strong..

"Babyyyyy.. comeeeee closheeee.. lettt me kishhhh youuuuu.."

What the hell is he talking about.. no way would I even let him touch me..

I tried to push him away with all my force.. he staggered a little bit but then steaded himself..

He held onto my waist squeezing it..

There was a time when I felt shy with his touch but now it felt uncomfortable.. completely disturbing..

I removed his hand from my waist "Vishwesh leave from here right now.. you have no right to come here and touch me"

He grabbed my arm tightly.. I didn't know whether those red eyes were because of the alcohol or anger..

I was not feeling at ease even one bit..

I wanted him out of my room as soon as possible..

"Leave me Vishwesh"

"Noooo.. youuuuu areeee mineee.."

He pushed to towards the wall and pinned me to the wall again..

Before I could even think of anything he crashed his lips on mine..

I couldn't breathe.. suddenly everything felt frozen..

His lips kept moving over mine while I was in shock..

I couldn't even react..

Tears sprung to my eyes..