Chapter 42

Abhi's POV

I was kissing Sahana's forehead promising her to never leave her side again..

Also to assure her that I will always be there for her.. no matter what.. no matter when.. I will just be there..

I saw the doubts arising in her eyes.. the betrayal of her painful past arising in her eyes.. I wanted to assure her that this.. whatever this unknown and unnamed Bond of ours is.. would never be anything like her past..

It is a lifetime's promise to her❤️

We both were so much into that moment of promise that we didn't even realise when the door opened or when Mumma and Ganesh came inside..

They cleared their throat to bring our attention back to them..

We both jumped apart that minute..

Sahana rushed out of the room fidgeting her hand

I couldn't run away anywhere.. I was stuck on this bed.. but if given a chance I would have

Mumma was smiling looking at me while Ganesh gave me a teasing smile and followed behind Sahana..

Mumma came and sat next to me "Looks like my baby found his lady love"

I was trying not to turn red with the embarassment..

She was laughing probably looking at my red and embarassed face

"My baby and blushing.. wow!! This is a first time.. so tell me should I get prepared for a wedding"

What wedding.. No!!

I looked at her "Mumma no.. no wedding.. no love.. yes I feel something for her and she too feels it for me.. but neither our emotions nor our bond is like those of other people.. this is special.. whatever this bond is please let's not name it.. not all bonds need a name and a tag right.. and she is definitely not comfortable tagging our bond to something.. let this be the way it is.. and marriage is not a topic which we should start with her now.. so please Mumma don't talk anything with her about it.. whatever this is between us let it be as it is.."

She smiled caressing my cheeks "Okay as you wish"

I smiled looking at her.. how lucky am I to get a mother who understands everything I say..

I suddenly remembered that she had a drop in her BP "Mumma Sahana told me your BP dropped.. why are you here.. you should have rested na.. did you eat well.. did you have your breakfast.. did you sleep well.. did you have all your tablets.. do you feel fine now.. is there any discomfort"

She just smiled looking at me "I'm fine Abhi.. you are the one who had an accident.. why do you keep forgetting that.."

I held her hand in mine "You are my only family Mumma.. how can I not worry about you.. you know you mean the world to me.. I will be fine Mumma.. don't worry.. just a few more days.. I will be fit and fine.. so you don't even worry.. and just because I'm not well doesn't mean I will not scold you if don't eat your medicines properly"

She was smiling looking at me "I'm fine.. I have a new doctor you know.. doctor Sahana.. she is much more strict than you"

I smiled knowing Sahana took care of Mumma when I couldn't "Good.. you really need a strict doctor.. then be it.. because nowadays you don't listen to me properly.. I hope you will listen to this new doctor"

She chuckled looking at me "Ofcourse Ofcourse.. now tell me how are you feeling my baby.. you had your breakfast?"

I smiled "I'm all fit and fine Mumma.. you all only have put me to this bed not letting me move from here.. and those three idiots.. they scolded me Mumma you scold them back okay.."