Chapter 8

Sahana went to have dinner after Abhi had left, she was lost in her thoughts, what was that.. Saha you idiot.. why were you looking at him like that.. it's not like you haven't seen a man up close.. why does my heart have to do a somersault when he came close today.. what happened to you Sahana.. he is just a friend right.. nothing else.. Don't think anything..

She was having her dinner along with Ganesh, he looks at her "Where are you lost Akka". She looks at him "Nowhere.. nothing", he looks at her raising her eyebrows "Now I'm sure there is something". She shakes her thinking of a reason to tell her "Actually I was thinking about Devu's birthday.. what to do for it", Ganesh smiles "That's it.. don't worry.. we will have a grand celebration for his birthday.. I'm thinking his favourite Tom and Jerry should be the theme".

She smiles "That's great..", he grins "We can get someone to dress like Tom and Jerry.. I'll arrange that you don't worry.. and all the decorations..". She smiles at his excitement "Okay okay slow down my bullet train.. I have asked if Abhi wanted to help.. and he said he will.. so me and Abhi will take care of the decorations.. and cake.. I'm sure Arjun and Aadhira won't let anyone else do it.. so it is them..".

He gives her a teasing smile "Ahemm Abhi has agreed to help you.. Okay..". She rolls her eyes at him "Stop it.. you and Bhava na..", he looks at her acting innocently "What did we do", she looks at him "Giving these teasing looks.. we are just friends..". He just shrugs "Okay.. if you say so..", she shakes her head looking at him "Aren't you getting late to talk to your girlfriend". He blushes a little and runs off, Sahana sits there smiling, she too retires to her room soon.

✨✨✨

Sahana and Abhi were out shopping for Dev's birthday. Just 4 more days were left for Dev's birthday and it was Sunday and Abhi was helping with the shopping as he had told her. They were getting dresses for Dev, he had been jumping in Abhi's arms as a lot of dresses were laid in front of them.

Abhi smiles looking at Dev "Baby you tell which one you like.. your Mumma is choosing all bad colours", Sahana narrows her eyes at Abhi "Excuse me.. I'm not choosing bad colours.. see this orange one.. it's so cute". Abhi rolls his eyes "It will make him look like an orange fruit.. please.. let the birthday boy choose his dress", Sahana glares at him and let's Dev choose the dress.

She shows him various dresses, he selects one from all those that Sahana had chosen for him. He jumps in Abhi's arms seeing the dress, Abhi looks at him "Baby you sure you want to look like a lemon 🍋.. your Mumma is selecting dresses which will make you look like fruits".

Dev keeps giggling looking at the dress, Sahana gives him a victory smile "See he loves what I selected

Dev keeps giggling looking at the dress, Sahana gives him a victory smile "See he loves what I selected.. he loves whatever his Mumma selects". Abhi rolls his eyes while Sahana acts as if she is popping up her collar "Huhh! Someone is jealous Devu.. see see.. look at all the smoke coming out of his ears.. phus phus", she shows actions as if smoke is coming out of Abhi's ears.