Chapter 52

Abhi's POV

By evening after making sure Sahana has cheered up, me and Mumma left for home..

I had not confessed to Mumma about what I feel for Sahana..

I definitely wanted to let Mumma know before telling Sahana what I feel..

Once we reached home I ordered food for me and Mumma..

I sat down along with her and switched on the TV.. I will tell her my emotions and feelings for Sahana today..

Mumma was watching her favourite show while I was waiting for the show to get over so that I can talk to her..

Once the show completed and our food arrived Mumma turned towards me..

"Tell me baby what do you want to say", she said as she served the dosa on my plate and her plate

I looked at her.. Ofcourse Mumma knows everything..

"Mumma I have found them"

"Who Abhi"

"Who I want to spend my life with"

"Who is it"

"Sahana and Dev"

She smiled brightly and pulled me into a hug "I knew it.. I'm so happy.."

My mumma is happy❤️.. that's enough for me..

She pulled back from the hug and looked at me with a bright smile..

"You know ever since I saw Sahana and Dev.. I wanted a daughter and grandchild just like them.. Dev is such a sweetie and cutie.. I don't even realise the time passing when I'm with him.. and Sahana.. she is a really sweet girl.. sensible too.. she has gone through a lot alone.. I know you will take care of her well and she will also take care of you well.. and finally I'm getting a daughter to talk to.. for how long will I keep talking to you only.."

I smiled at her "So you are bored of me now haan"

She chuckled "Ofcourse.. how long will I keep seeing you and talking to you alone.."

I pouted trying to act as if I'm sad "Wahh Mumma!! This is so unfair you know.. I'm a good kid.. obedient kid and you are saying you are bored of me"

She chuckled "Don't act as if you are not happy.. drama king"

I smiled and hugged her "Mumma you are happy na.."

She smiled and caressed my hair "If you are happy then I'm happy baby.. and when you said it's Sahana and Dev I'm double happy.. I knew it from the beginning Abhi.. when you started talking about Sahana.. that you were falling for her.. I love that girl very much.. the way she stands strong after everything she has gone through.. but Abhi will she accept you?.. will she be ready to love you?.. will she be able to accept that she can be happy?.."

I smiled a little "I don't know Mumma.. but I'm ready to wait for her.. no matter how long it takes.. will you also be ready to wait for her?"

She smiled caressing my cheek "Abhi I always say whatever makes you happy is my happiness.. and if you think waiting for her gives you happiness then I will accept it.."

I smiled "Thank you Mumma.. I love you so much Mumma"

She chuckled "Enough of telling this to me.. go tell my daughter this"

Goshh!! Mumma!! I want to go hide myself now.. I took Mumma's pallu and put it over my head to hide myself..

She chuckled removing the pallu from over my head and pulling my cheeks "Aww my baby is blushing.."