Chapter 6

Abhi was back home, he changed into his night pants and T-shirt, he starts making dinner for himself. He makes some dal, rice and fries papad, that was the quickest and easily made food that his mom had taught him to make. He makes the dinner and serves it in a plate for himself and sits down to eat.

He eats a morsel "Well Abhi there is something you can make all thanks to Mumma.. you can make good food with little more practice from Mumma". He finishes the food and goes to his room and he ditches his shirt as he is used to sleeping shirtless and goes to the balcony "Dadda you know today I met the cutest kid.. I think I love him already..

I know I have delivered a lot of kids and he isn't anyone I delivered.. but he is the cutest according to me.. I wish to have such a cute boy for myself when I find my wife..". He smiles looking at the star shining brightly "And you know Dadda that girl.. his mom.. Sahana.. seems like she has gone through a lot.. from whatever I heard today.. she is a strong woman just like Mumma.. can fight with anyone for her little one..

I want to know so much more about her and what happened with them.. but I won't question her.. once she thinks she wants to tell me she herself will.. like Mumma always tells they will share everything once they trust you and feel comfortable with you". He smiles looking at stars "Good night Dadda", he goes back inside the room and dials his mom's number.

She picks up his call at the second ring "Abhi how are you baby", he smiles "I'm good Mumma.. when are you coming back.. I have so much to tell you"

"I'll be back soon my baby.. just a week more I'll be there"

"Okay Niva.. I'll be waiting.."

"Abhiii"

He chuckles "Okay okay Mumma.. you know Mumma today I saw a little kid.. his name is Devansh.. such a cutie you know.. and his mom reminds me you Mumma.."

He could sense his mom smiling "You find all babies cute Abhi.."

He smiles "No Mumma.. I know I always say that.. but this one is the cutest.. you know Mumma I feel so good while spending time with him.. I have asked his mom's permission.. I'm going to spend time with him daily"

She chuckles "Abba.. you like him so much in just one meet.. Even I want to meet this little boy"

He smiles "Ofcourse Mumma.. I'll ask Sahana's permission for you also.. I'm sure she won't mind"

"Who is Sahana"

"Dev's Mumma.. The one I said reminds me of you"

"She reminds you of me.. why.."

"She is a strong woman like you.. and like you she can fight with anyone for her little one"

"Every mom can fight with anyone for her little one Abhi.. Every mom is a strong woman"

"You are right Mumma.. but she reminds me of you because she is also like you.. she lives for him.. only him fighting against everyone even her own family.."

"Okay my baby.. sleep now.. you have to go to hospital tomorrow.. and I also have to sleep"

"Okay Mumma.. Good night"

"Good night my baby"

Abhi disconnects the call and lies down to sleep. He drifts into sleep thinking of spending more time with Dev and the thoughts of becoming Sahana's friend.

The next morning, Abhi wakes up and does his morning jogging and exercises. He gets ready, has his breakfast and leaves for the hospital. As soon as he enters the hospital he sees Yash who was coming in with Unnati. They both look at him and drag him to his cabin.