Chapter 47

Sahana's POV

Seeing him after 5 days of hell felt like a relief..

His mere presence was enough to make me feel relaxed..

All the tension and stress that Vishwesh had given me in these days melted away seeing him..

I knew he only kept sending Unnati everyday to meet me and make me feel relaxed..

I didn't let her know about my problem.. he didn't need to stress over my problems.. especially when he isn't well.. I even took a promise from Ganu and Bhava that they both also won't inform him about it..

They both just smiled and said "You can stop us.. but the minute he sees you he will figure it out something is wrong.. and he won't stop until he comes to know what is wrong"

I just shrugged them off saying he won't be able to figure it out even when I knew he would.. I don't know how but he senses even the slightest change in my mood or voice..

The minute I saw him I just wanted to run into his arms and stay there hiding myself from this selfish and ruthless world..

In this selfish world he is the only selfless one I know..

But then I remembered Vishwesh's words..

I turned away from him.. I couldn't let him ruin himself for me.. He shouldn't get treated wrongly because of me.. I should maintain my distance else he will be dragged into unnecessary drama just because he is in my life..

But he finds a way to be close to me everytime I ask him to move away..

When Dev held both our hands.. for a minute it felt like a complete family.. but when you have hateful words being thrown at you every now and then.. even such beautiful moments turn scary..

I did not want to be left alone with him.. he knew how to get everything from me..

But Bhava and Aunty left us alone.. I knew it was on purpose.. Bhava didn't listen to me when I asked to not go..

Now here we are completely alone.. yet I didn't bother to look at him or even answer properly even when he kept asking what was wrong..

But this man is stubborn.. he won't stop until I tell him what's wrong..

He tricked Dev into watching those little monsters and pinned me to this wall.. yet I'm not going to budge..

Hell am I telling him the reason and putting him in trouble..

I wanted to push him away but I couldn't.. I just couldn't.. it wasn't just because of his wounds..

Maybe it was because I, myself wanted him close to me.. I want him to calm my heart down which had been yearning for his one glance since the past few days..

I just say the words 'I hate you' to him just so that he will move away from me.. I never mean it.. how could I ever hate this man.. I cannot hate this man.. not now not ever..

When he told me to look him in the eyes and say it out loud I couldn't..

His eyes were boring into mine looking into the depths of my soul..

His gaze today was giving me goosebumps.. his usual gaze has turned intense today..

It felt like they were trying to burn into the depths of my soul..

They were trying to communicate some unknown emotion to me..

I could not handle those eyes looking into me anymore..

I closed my eyes not being able to look into his eyes anymore..

I didn't know what went into him.. I froze the moment I felt his lips on my eyes..