Chapter 38

Happy Tamil New year❤️

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Author's POV..

Flashback begins..

Three days ago,

Sahana was changing Dev's dress as he had poured water on himself while playing, when she got a ping on her phone. She picked up her phone, she saw the notification is from Vishwesh. She puts the phone back and ignored his message. She was irritated with him for the way he had yelled at Dev the previous day because he wasn't speaking full words properly.

She was completely pissed off with his behaviour, she just wanted this month to get over as soon as possible so she can go slam his activities in front of the court. She looks towards Dev "What does he thinks you are.. 10 years old.. come on you are just one.. who expects a one year old to speak full words.. him and his stupid standards.. just because you don't call him Appa or dad.. doesn't mean he can yell at you for anything.."

He keeps looking at her blinking his big button like golden brown eyes, he stands on the bed and throws his arms around her "Mama". His embrace brings an instant smile on her face "Yes baby.. Mumma is here", he sits down back on the bed and looks down at his tummy and points towards his tummy "Mum mum". She chuckles and tickles his tummy making him giggle "oh my baby is hungry.. Okay okay.. let's feed you"

She takes him in her arms "So what does my baby want to eat today", he looks towards her "Nana" (Banana). She chuckles "That's not dinner.. okay.. that's for snacky.. Godd!! Abhi.. I should scold him for showing you the minions..". He giggles as soon as he hears minions "Ninons.. Ninons.. shee Ninons", she shakes her head "No.. enough seeing those yellow coloured little monsters.. I don't know what you two see in them.. your Abhi will come and again you will be watching that only.. So first you have to eat".

She places the idly in a plate for him along with sambhar. She takes him to the garden to feed, when Abhi comes in. She looks towards him and then turns towards Dev "Your yellow monster watching partner is here in his blue shirt". Abhi looks towards her narrowing his eyes "Excuse me.. I heard yellow monster.. who do you call yellow monster.. they are cute little minions.. right na little champ". Dev giggles jumping into Abhi's arms "Avi.. Ninons.. Ninons.. Mama.. No".

Abhi looks at him with a shocked expression "Your Mumma said no.. it's okay little champ.. she doesn't have a taste in cartoons.. let her see her Dora the explorer.. we will see our minions". Sahana smacks his arms "I don't see Dora the explorer.. you guys are crazy watching those yellow little things all the time.. now it has become his all new favourite.. and seeing that he wants bananas at all times.. like seriously those little monsters eat bananas all the time"

Abhi glares at Sahana "Firstly they are not monsters.. they are cute little minions.. Okay!!.. then they like banana.. they eat it.. what is your problem.. Dev baby your Mumma is crazy.. don't listen to her.. minions are cute na". She just rolls her eyes and stuffs a piece of idly into Dev's mouth and mutters to herself "Everyone would know who is the crazy one here".

After eating his dinner, Dev was playing with Abhi, they were watching some minion videos and laughing like crazy kids seeing the minions laugh. Sahana just shakes her head looking at them smiling a little, I really cannot differentiate who is the kid here.. Dev or Abhi.. I wonder how Nivashini aunty manages this big grown up baby at home. She was putting Dev and her clothes away into the cupboard when her phone rings but Dev and Abhi didn't even care they were too lost in looking at little minions widening their eyes like the minions.

She sees that it's Vishwesh's call and decides to ignores it but he kept calling her leaving her with no other choice other than to pick his call, she goes out of the room leaving the two newly minion crazed fans alone.