Chapter 40

Sahana's POV

I always end up hurting him..

Such a disaster I am to his life..

He shouldn't even be with me.. he should scold me for all the mess and wounds that I'm causing him.. but this man!!

This man acts of scolding me instead of being angry on me..

What is he.. I don't know!!.. how can anyone be so giving.. I don't know!!

Do I deserve someone like him.. most importantly him??

No!! Definitely a big no!!

I will only hurt him.. me in his life will only cause discomfort and pain.. and not to forget the taunts of the so called society!!

I can never give him the happiness he deserves..

Only God knows how this man is like this.. and..

I like an Idiot hurt him again by smacking on his chest.. how stupid of me..

I removed his shirt to apply the ointment so that it doesn't pain him..

As I was removing the buttons of his shirt his eyes kept widening comically like those minions that he keeps watching..

What happened to him.. why are his eyes widening like a cartoon when I'm removing his shirt to apply ointment..

I'm removing his shirt.. I am removing his shirt..

Oh god!! What am I doing..

My hands froze once they removed the last button of his shirt..

Removing his shirt.. arre you repeated it so many times you itself forgot..

Can someone tell me how to shut my brain up!!

I jumped away from the bed that minute and looked elsewhere

"Umm.. I.. I.. Iwantedtoapplyointmentthatsall.."

He looked at me confused as I spoke at once.. even I didn't understand what I spoke how can I expect him to..

"I.. I just wa.. wanted to apply ointment.. tha.. that's all.."

I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me.. Seriously what would he think of me.. so stupid I am..

He just kept blinking his eyes like those minions that he watches but no words..

This man usually doesn't know to shut up but now look at him not at all opening his mouth and looking at me like he is scared I will eat him raw..

I went closer to him again "Can I.."

He was again back to blinking his eyes like a cartoon.. He is cute though..

I sat next to him again and picked up the ointment that was kept on the table next to him..

He was looking at my actions but still no word from his mouth..

"Do you have anything stuffed in your mouth"

He shaked his head vigorously.. I so wanted to laugh at his reaction but still maintained a serious face..

"Then open your mouth and talk na"

"Talk what"

He looked so confused.. Godd!! He looked cuter than Dev at this moment.. Can I just pull his cheeks right now..

But still I was maintaining a serious look on my face..

"Can I apply the ointment"

He bobbed his head like a doll