Chapter 29

Abhi let's go of Sahana realising their closeness. They both keep looking elsewhere trying not to look at eachother. Their friends knock on the door as if they were just arriving and they had not been spying on them secretly. Abhi quickly walks out the door saying 'snacks time' while Unnati and Aadhira drag Sahana along with them.

Sahana was still having the photo in her hand, Unnati and Aadhira look at the photo and chuckle looking at Abhi "Abhi so cute you look here". He lets Yash hold Dev and moves to take the photo from Aadhira "Awww such a cute little Abhi". He glares at Aadhira and Unnati who keep running here and there with the photo "Give it back ladies", they both shake their heads "Why should we.. So cute you look let's make a bigger frame of this and put it at your home not just here".

Sahana chuckles looking at him struggling to get the photo from Unnati and Aadhira. He turns towards her "huh!!.. What are you smiling about.. my embarrassment", she closes her mouth with her hands still trying to control her laughter "Nothing". He walks closer to her and removes her hand from her mouth "No tell me na.. I'm funny right.. all of you love to laugh at my embarrassment.. all cheaters..".

She tries to control but ends up bursting into laughter as he looks away from her crossing his hands over his chest and pouting looking elsewhere. Seeing her laugh everyone starts laughing, he storms out the back door stomping his foot with muttering 'Huhh!! Bunch of jokers.. I hate you all'. Sahana controls her laughter and follows behind him.

He was standing near the door crossing his arms over his chest, she taps on his shoulder. He throws a look at her and turns away like how a child would do when he/she is angry for not getting something they ask. Right now he looked more like a kid to her, she calls him softly "Abhi are you angry". That was all that was needed for him to melt but still he wanted to maintain his angry mood.

She moves in front of him, he keeps turning his face away everytime she comes in front of him. She holds her ears "Fine.. Sorry na", she pouts making him melt into a puddle of water. A smile makes its way onto his seeing which she gave a bright smile "Yayyy.. you smiled..". He shakes his trying to deny but she was already jumping like a kangaroo seeing which he stayed silent.

She holds his hand and takes him inside "Come let's go inside", he looks at her surprised, his heart flutters at the way she holds his hand, he ends up pinching himself to stop himself from going into his dreamland. They all have a little snacks and leave from there. Dev was playing with Sahana's bangles while Sahana was thinking whether or not to ask Abhi a question that had been thinking.

Abhi looks towards Sahana "You want to ask something?", She shakes her head and nods at the same time. Abhi chuckles "One action Sahana", she looks towards him "You told me na your native is in Hyderabad.. then this beach house here in Chennai". Abhi smiles "This is mom and dad's dream house.. they wanted a house by the beach as they both loved them.. you know for spending peaceful and quality time.. Being here gives peace to me.. I come here whenever I'm upset.. this place makes me feel even more closer with my dad".

She smiles looking at him "You really really love your parents very much hunn..", he smiles "Very much..". She keeps looking out the window when her phone starts ringing, a bright smile occupies her face as soon as she sees the caller. She answers the video call "Hey Hridu", "Hello doll.. are you out somewhere!?". She nods "Yeah..", she shows Abhi through the camera "This is doctor Abhishek Hridu.. he is Aadhira's friend.. and now my friend too".

He smiles as she calls him her friend, he keeps looking ahead driving but still he talks to Hriday "Hello Hriday.. I have heard so much about you from your dear sister". Hriday smiles "I hope she told me all good things only.. she would always end up complaining about me.. I hope she didn't". Abhi chuckles "She did a lot of complaining..", Sahana narrows her eyes at Abhi "I didn't complain.. he is lying", Abhi chuckles "Didn't you complain saying he steels all your sweets..". She chuckles "That he does.. sweet stealer he is.. just like how you stole sweets from your Mom".

Hriday smiles looking at Sahana smiling, Dev tries to stand in Sahana's lap and tries to grab the phone babbling something. Sahana smiles looking at Dev "You want to talk to your Mamu.. okay okay.. he will also talk to you.. Mr.Mamu please talk to your nephew he is getting impatient". He chuckles as she turns the phone back to herself, she shows Dev sitting on her lap "Hello my cupcake.. how long I'm waiting to meet you in person.. when I come there na I will gobble you up".

Sahana glares at Hriday through the phone while Abhi just chuckles "Excuse me Hriday you cannot eat my son.. just because you call him cupcake he cannot become your cupcake na.. he is a human baby". Hriday chuckles "That's a bit hard to believe because of all the cakes you have gobbled up during your pregnancy.. you know Doctor Abhishek she literally ate bucket loads of cake during her pregnancy.. my friends got tired of getting her cakes in the middle of the night without mom and dad's knowledge..

Daily she would want a different flavour.. but her go to flavour would be chocolate if any other was not available.. I was sure the baby is going to be a cake monster.. but oh well he was born human after all.. he such a cutiepie just like his Mamu I'm sure I can gobble him up". She looks at him shocked "Seriously you thought my baby would be a cake monster.. Godd!! Hridu how crazy are you".

He chuckles "I'm less crazy than my sister", Abhi chuckles hearing all the conversation. Sahana glares at him "Will you focus on driving.. no need to laugh", he chuckles "It's Tit for Tat Sahana.. you were laughing na when those idiots were teasing me for the photo". She rolls her eyes "come on you looked cute in that.. what's the problem.. red face, running nose and melting ice cream in your hand.. so cute.. I have taken a picture of the photo too.. you want to see??"

Abhi turns to Sahana shocked "What the.. you took picture of that", she ignores his statement and turns to Hriday "Hridu I will send you a picture okay you tell me if he is cute or not.. I know you will support me". He was looking at his sister amused, she hadn't opened up to any men after her divorce, forget smiling she wouldn't even spare a glance or talk to them properly he was surprised to see her talking to Abhi so casually and teasing him.

Abhi parks the car on the side of the road and turns towards Sahana "Hello Miss Sahana.. excuse me.. if you had asked me I would have give all my good photos why do you need that photo". She ignores him and was busy sending the photo to Hriday "Hridu see na.. how cute right.. you also used to look like that when we used to take away your rose milk from you..".

He waves his hand in front of her "Helloooo.. Hii.. I'm Abhi.. Doctor Abhishek Rao.. that photo is mine.. I'm driving you home.. do you see me.. or have I become invisible". She gives him one glance "When I don't want to hear you.. you become invisible to me.. anyway I like this one better can you bring this Abhi..", she points to the one in the photo. Hriday chuckles hearing their banter, Abhi rolls his eyes at her "When you can have this.. why would you want that..".

She looks at him "This one is too overgrown.. that one is perfect.. that one is cute". Abhi rolls his eyes again "I'm telling you again Sahana.. I'm not overgrown.. and I don't need to be cute when I'm hot and handsome". She chuckles "I think you see someone else in the mirror", he narrows his eyes at her and holds her hand which was holding the phone and jerks her towards himself.

Both of them were holding Dev with their other hand. She looks at him with wide eyes while he too keeps looking at her without blinking his eyes "Sahana I know a good opthalmologist.. do you want me to book an appointment for you.. I don't think they would mind giving you an appointment ASAP knowing you are my friend.. and you definitely need that to be done soon".

They both had forgot that Hriday was on call and though Abhi had stopped the car on side of the road, they were still on the roads. Hriday was looking at the two amused, this is interesting!! is my doll finally trying to be happy.. seeing her teasing him makes me feel like my doll is coming back.. my doll who was carefree.. who spoke out her heart.. who had no limits in teasing anyone.. If she is happy I will be the happiest.. nobody or nothing matters to me more than her happiness..

Suddenly the horn sound of the cars passing by makes them both jump. They both look elsewhere, Abhi starts the car while Sahana looks out the window. Hriday had disconnected the call while Sahana and Abhi were lost looking at eachother. The remaining travel remains silent except for the babbling of Dev, Abhi drops Sahana at the home and goes back to his house where his mom was waiting for him.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Sorry for the late update

Will try to update soon❤️