Chapter 73

Abhi's POV

The next day I went to hospital when I got a call from Karthik which ignored knowing what their questions would be..

I asked the nurse to call the patients in..

Just then Karthik and Aadhira came in..

I completely forgot that Karthik and Aadhira's pregnancy test came out positive and I had ran some tests for Aadhira yesterday..

I smiled looking at those two remembering their pregnancy..

I took out the reports and I was reading them when the impatient Mr.Reddy interrupted me..

"What are you reading so much tell na.."

I shook my head looking at his impatience while Aadhira hit her forehead..

I turned to Aadhira "Aadhira how do you manage this man at home.. please tell me"

Karthik rolled his eyes looking at me "Just like how Sahana is going to manage you after your marriage.. she said yes yesterday right?"

I shook my head and looked elsewhere"She said No Karthik.. again.. she is not going to get married to me.. her parents are looking for someone else.."

Aadhira came near me and put her hand on my shoulder "Why Abhi.. I will talk to her.."

I looked elsewhere and tried to give them a smile "Let it be Aadhira.. she doesn't want to get married to me.. end of story.. anyway let's get back to your reports.."

Karthik looked towards me "Let's all meet in the evening.. Okay.. we will talk"

I just nodded and turned back to the report "Anyway.. your reports say you are perfectly fine Aadhira.. as healthy as you need to be.. keep eating healthy and you will do great.. you are 10 weeks pregnant Aadhira.."

I smiled looking at both of them.. I was really happy for them..

They had got together after such a long separation & misunderstanding and now a new happiness is entering their lives..

"I'm so happy for you both.. congratulations guys"

They smiled a little and left from there in sometime while I resumed to check my other patients..

I didn't let myself think of anything else other than my patients..

I didn't want to think about anything else either..

Yash and Unnati came to my cabin at lunch..

I was not interested in having lunch.. I had no appetite.. and I don't think I would be able to digest anything..

"Guys.. I'm not hungry.. and I still have patients to look after so you guys go and have your lunch"

Yash looked at me "Shut up Okay.. Karthik told me everything.. come with me now.. I know you wouldn't have had anything in the morning also.. you would have tricked aunty also.. so shut up and come with me now.."

I looked elsewhere "But I'm not hungry na"

Unnati glared at me "Shut up and come with us Abhi.. just because a girl cannot see your worth.. you don't need to starve yourself.. it's her loss of she can't see how much you love and care for her.. and that she will never get anyone like you.."

I tried to protest but Unnati came and grabbed my hand and dragged me along while Yash followed us..

They both took me to the cafeteria and made me sit down.. Unnati sat down next to me to make sure I complete my food..