Chapter 31

Sahana and Abhi were standing outside the family court along with Sahana's lawyer and friend, Sherlyn. Sahana was getting nervous and worried, Sherlyn looks at her "Saha calm down.. I promised you na Dev is your son I won't let anyone take him away from you..". Sherlyn and Sahana were school mates, they had not been much of friends in class, they were just classmates but ever since Sahana had approached her with the case she had become her friend and support system.

Sahana nods looking at her, she suddenly feels Abhi's fingers intertwining with hers. She looks up at him, he smiles and blinks his eyes assuring her that everything would go well. Her nervousness melts away as he holds her hand, she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath squeezing his hand in hers. Sherlyn smiles looking at their intertwined fingers, she sees Abhi gazing at Sahana lovingly while she closes her eyes and takes deep breaths.

Suddenly the peaceful moment between them gets disturbed by a loud noise "What the Fuck!!!". Sherlyn hits her head while Sahana jumps at the voice and withdraws her hand from Abhi's hold in reflex. Abhi looks towards the source of the voice and sees it's none other than Vishwesh. He moves in front of Sahana but Sherlyn stops him standing in front of Sahana "What do you want".

His eyes were blazing looking at Sahana "I want to talk to my wife.. just get lost Sherlyn.. don't come into our matters". Sherlyn let's out a sarcastic laugh "Oh really.. wife.. who.. did you get married again.. but who will marry you..". His eyes keep looking at Sahana and Abhi as Sahana steps close to Abhi and holds his hand which she had let go. His eyes turn red in anger "Sahana let go of his hand.. no man has a right to touch you except me".

Sahana puts her other hand on Sherlyn asking her to move away and let her face Vishwesh. Sahana steps forward towards Vishwesh still holding Abhi's hand "He is my friend he has every right to hold my hand.. but what are you to me that you say you have right to touch me.. friend?.. boyfriend?.. lover?.. husband?.. what is our relationship haan.. you have no right on me Vishwesh.. we have no relationship except the fact that you are my Dev's biological father.. unfortunately for him and me.."

He steps forward towards Sahana while she shows her hand to stop him "Don't even try to step closer", he looks at her "Sahana you are making a mistake.. come back to me.. that divorce means nothing to me.. you are still my wife.. what do you think this man will be with you till the end.. he will take care of Devansh like a father.. no one would be able to accept someone not their flesh and blood".

Sahana's eyes blaze hearing him "Shut up will you.. What do you think I'm an idiot that would dance to your tunes.. I'm not your wife.. not at all.. if that divorce didn't mean anything to you then where were you before I gave birth to Devansh.. you didn't even care that your wife left in the middle of the night in the middle of nowhere.. you didn't care before Devansh was born.. now what you want and why do you want him.."

Vishwesh looks at her "I want you and him both in my life.. you are mine alone Sahana.. You want to know why I didn't say anything before Dev was born.. because I want to show my parents that you will definitely give birth to a baby boy.. that's why I kept quiet.. now that they have seen that you gave birth to my son.. they will also accept you.. there is no problem now.. come with me Sahana"

Her fists clench again hearing, she shakes in anger, Abhi puts his arm around her and whispers "Calm down Sahana.. shhh.. calm down.. I don't think there will be any use talking to him.. let it be Sahana..". Vishwesh storms towards Sahana and forcefully removes Abhi's hand from her shoulder. Abhi looks at him as Vishwesh pulls Sahana towards himself "Who the fuck do you think you are to touch my Sahana"

Abhi looks at him and smiles slightly "You know what your problem is you don't want to understand anything.. understanding someone is of key importance in love but you have neither understood her nor do you understand what how woman should be treated.. so I have no anger on you.. I just pity you". Sherlyn comes to them "Let's go guys the Judge is here..", Sahana jerks off Vishwesh's hold and leaves with Sherlyn and Abhi.