04

PART FOUR !
the gentleman's club.

HAITANI RAN IS NOT HANDSOME, instead he is more captivatingly beautiful that it was almost bewitching. his own words not Kakucho as the burgundy male decides to send his lovely younger colleague a quick (playful but almost teasing) message during that fifteen minute drive from the nightclub and to the familiar building of Bonten's club as the car pulls up the front.

    Kakucho pinches the bridge of his nose, but he cannot find it himself to be mad at Ran, much to his dismay. finally the car stops fully, the driver killing the engines before peering behind the seats where the two executives were situated patiently.

    "we're here." and that's all it took before Kakucho and Sanzu were stepping out the car, overpriced polished shoes clacking sonorously against the club's marble floor. the two men were making their way towards the building of one of their main business establishments—an exclusive high-class nightclub honorably entitled by Sano Manjiro called Venus Manji.

    tonight however, the building is not open to the public. instead of finding half-naked women or the heavy scent of burning martini as soon as they enter the building they were flaunted by Bonten's members, bowing towards the revered number two and three executives.

    "good day sirs!" husk greetings slowly filled the main hall. Kakucho simply glances at the members as acknowledgment, Sanzu trailing a step behind him yawning.

    "this way," an attendant approaches them, guiding them deeper into the club. two hallways and a quick ride up the elevator later, Sanzu leans down and excuses himself, parting from the aegean-haired man to slip into the bathrooms.

    a minute of walking from Kakucho until he finds himself standing face-to-face with a person with narrowed dark eyes and winter long hair that melts down his shoulders like white gemstones. Kokonoi tongues his bottom lip, darting his eyes back and forth before remarking.

    "the fuck is Sanzu at?"

    "bathroom to clean up. he'll be here soon."

    "good, Mikey hasn't shown up yet. now get in." he steps back and allows Bonten's number three to enter the confines of the private room.

    and stood before him were four more expensive looking men

    some are situated in one of the couches under the burnt umber of the room, the sluggish R&B music playing in vintage vinyl records as the flat, looming grandfather clock standing at the far corner of the wall struck 11:45pm.

    "oh, you're already back?" Ran muses looking at the newcomer, upon his brother's teasing quip Rindou opens an eye, giving Kakucho a lazy glance before turning back to his game, rolling darts between his fingers. a knowing grin plasters Ran's face when he sees the aegean, "hey, Kaku got my message?" he teases, steadying his eyes on the dart board before flinging the dart with ease.

"shut up." instead of feeling offended, the older Haitani lets out a laugh. "shame i was hoping you two would arrive after boss enters the room."

    "shut up, Ran." Sanzu repeats Kakucho's words, entering the room just as soon as he hears Ran, flipping him off and taking a seat on the same couch as Takeomi. there was an awkward space between the two brothers, not that the older Akaashi minded. he simply continued to take small puffs of his cigarette stick, three sticks already on the ashtray beside him.

    "barely a minute after seeing each other again for two weeks and you're already at each other's throats." Mocchi spoke from his seat.

    Sanzu hisses back. "if i was given a chance, i'd rather not meet any of you ever again."