06

PART SIX !
taking no shelter.

            "IZANA," A SOFT SPOKEN VOICE calls out from the cold air, making the high ranks of Tenjiku stop and stare in curiosity. the man with silver hair widens his familiar yet beautiful sugarplum blues for eyes albeit slightly, of the girl that slowly marches towards him, eyes a shade darker, heavy and filled with untamed fury. she only had a scarf around her, equipped with no umbrella from the thin snow.

    when no one bothers to move, Ran stands from his seat beside his brother. walking up to the familiar female with his baton tapping lightly against his shoulder blades. trying to look intimidating enough to scare you off and make you leave.

"woah there, you can't just—"

    "move it braids."

uncontrollable and wild, even the whimsical and veteran fighter Ran Haitani couldn't stop when you press your palm against his chest and harshly pushes his lanky built when he got in your way. he stumbles back out of astonishment and this causes for Izana to raise a hand, signaling his executives to stop in their places as he straightens, red uniform coat flowing as he meets the girl he had left behind a few years ago half way. meeting the same lilac eyes as before.

    "good to see you again." Izana smiles, tilting his head softly to the side. "you look healthy."

    the expression of the silver looked close to genuine but there was something bitter, distant and cold about the soft ripples of his irritatingly handsome face which causes you to press your lips on a grim line, keeping your steady and cold fingers clenched between your palm, refraining yourself from doing something you'd regret in front of many eyes that make up the entire anatomy of Tenjiku.

    "first you disappear for a few years, then reappear from Yokohama, cause a massive mess in the city with a newly formed gang and then what?" the way you spoke was soft and calm but anyone can be called a fool if they cannot tell the anger, the anguish laced underneath your tone. the betrayal that pitter and patter against your heart because of him.

    even Kakucho dares not to try and pry into the messy lines scattering between his two friends, standing haphazardly to the side with the other heavenly kings. then he hears a voice close to him speaking,

    "the little lady is y/n, isn't it Kakucho?" Shion's gruff voice calls out, looking curiously at the two with half-lidded eyes.

"been awhile since i've seen her." Mucho is the second to talk, his voice sounded a little endearing, a little friendly, like he is seeing and talking about an old buddy.

    "who?" Kisaki questions, his narrowed eyes pointed towards Izana's back. he felt like he's the one being left in the dark, completely unaware of another important figure in Izana's life.

    Mucho volunteers himself to explain to the cropped blond. "just a little friend Izana made back then when he was the president of Black Dragons. pretty sure he taught her all the nasty things of being a delinquent. you know, like drugs, robbery, extortion, violence and manipulation. despite her not being a part of the gang in the first place." he looks at Kisaki, Hanma, then Kokonoi and even towards the hidden confusion behind Sanzu's black face mask.

    "she kinda reminds me of you, Kisaki." Mucho finalizes his words, almost shocking the blond in his spot. "placid smiles and playing victim, then turning vile to the bone when she's pushed past her reasonings."

    "she looks like a harmless little butterfly," Hanma catches his words a bit, running his tongue over his front teeth after peeking at your darkening irises when you gazed at Izana.