31

PART THIRTY-ONE !
undressing the violence.

            HIS PATIENCE CONTINUES TO HANG at the edge of a cliff the more you don't respond to him knocking on your apartment door.

    Mikey had asked for Sanzu to supervise you until the party later this evening, and it's been about three minutes since he'd arrive at your door. he narrows his eyes at his watch, tapping his foot loudly on the floor till the thud resonates through the hallway.

    ah fuck it.

    he decides to let himself in, uncaring if you'd accuse him for barging in uninvited—Sanzu did knock after all. 

    he steps over your foyer, lazy mint eyes sweeping the space and venturing around the expanse of your apartment in search of you.

    "y/n?" he calls out, brows knitted in confusion when he doesn't find you in the kitchen nor the lounge. he knows you're somewhere inside judging by the unfinished glass of water sitting on the living room coffee table and a mess of ribbons and an empty Dior shopping bag haphazardly thrown on the couch.

    he shakes his head and decides to check your room, he can sense your presence growing stronger when he cuts through the bedroom and peeks in the slightly ajar door to the bathroom. "the hell are you doing?"

the door pushes open with a loud creak and you spin, startled, tearing your gaze away from the mirror. Sanzu was leaning on the doorframe, an eyebrow quirked as he drinks you in slowly.

    there was a complex furrow between your brows, snugged on your figure was a new red dress—probably from that Dior shopping bag that he finally remembers Mikey had ordered for Koko to get for you. his eyes are mellow now, sliding down every dip and curve of your frame: from your neck, your shoulders and down your waist and at the unstrapped heels that rested on your feet,

    Sanzu refrains his eye from twitching out of irk.

"good morning to you too. now don't just stand there, help me out." you shoot him a pointed look, gesturing towards your struggle in trying to zip up the dress from the back. Sanzu snaps out of his daze, a little hesitant and eyeing the nonexistent space inside your bathroom that could barely fit in two people.

"no."

"stop being stubborn." you spit at him, "your hands are free, Kokonoi just sent me this awhile ago and i want to try it out before the party later."

you wrestle his own glare with your own, a full minute of silence later Sanzu sighs in defeat. "fine, i'm doing this just because i came here under Mikey's request to babysit you until later."

"yeah yeah. now come here and zip it for me."

    the tall male squeezes into the small bathroom space, a few colorful curses slipping passed his scarred mouth. for a split second your mind races with second thoughts, your frustration and anger withers, suddenly hyper aware of his strong presence lingering behind you almost pressed against the exposed skin of your back. his cold fingers brush your hair over your shoulders and you swallow.

    you let your eyes steady on Sanzu's larger frame on the mirror in front of you, he is slightly hunched so that he could firmly zip up the metal teeth of your dress that stops at the back of your neck.